WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

Oo, meron pang wrestlemania. Di pwedeng wala dahil yan ang superbowl nila!

As for yung chip in para makakuha ng webcast ng wrestlemania, malabo yun kung puro dialup tayo. Sa bagal ng connection, madalas may interruption tapos di pa tuloy tuloy ang video. Mas mura kung gamitin na lang ang kazaa tapos hanapin na lang ang video ng mga match. Nakuha ko ang wrestlemania match nila Hulk Hogan vs. The Rock.

sad to say, few wrestlers that we know have already bought the farm and has had accidents that'll keep them from competing. ravishing rick rude, has already bought the farm in the mid-90's. recently, kurt"mr.perfect" hennig died.i could still remember him doin a perfect-plex to bret hart and bret kicked out.

now i know u have all heard about owen hart. he had an accident in a ppv. sayang talaga. last year. the british bulldog died also. im not so sure of the cause of his death but i think it has somethin to do with depression.

bret hart had a stroke. he was rollerblading with his son and he lost his balance and hit his left temple with a rock(not The Rock). he has been in rehabilitation ever since his accident.

I don't know how many times the Ultimate Warrior and Hulk Hogan fought. Malas ko lang I never saw that match when the Ultimate Warrior won the championship from Hogan. Ito ba yung match na nagyakapan pa sila sa huli?

yup sila yun....ultimate warrior was the intercontinental and heavy weight champ both at the same time.

wcw was owned by turner. it started out when several wwf wrestlers bolted out of the wwf. the wcw hit it's peak when the NWO storyline started. even basketball stars dennis rodman and karl malone entered the fray. rodman was of course part of the nwo.

then, the wcw started to really suck ass. they were getting whipped in the ratings by the wwf, and eventually was bought by the vince mcmahon. even the ecw was bought out. me, i think it was not a wise decision. the wwe now has no competition in sight except the indie circle and the japanese circuit. some high profile wrestlers are strutting their stuff in the indie circle last time i heard, goldberg was in japan and sting was in an indie unit.well, ,let's all wait for the news.

Me the reason why i loved to watch pro wrestling is because of the women. The best yung bikini contest ni jacky and sable nun fully loaded 98. Suot lang ni sable body painted top then thongs!pati si jerry the king nanlaki mata!

Ok din sina stacy keibler at torrie wilson. i heard torrie is posing for playboy(yehey!)

Me the reason why i loved to watch pro wrestling is because of the women. The best yung bikini contest ni jacky and sable nun fully loaded 98. Suot lang ni sable body painted top then thongs!pati si jerry the king nanlaki mata!

Ok din sina stacy keibler at torrie wilson. i heard torrie is posing for playboy(yehey!)

si tori? post mo naman pics nya.. hehe.. sya pnaka maganda dun ngayon..