WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

Guest Dobermaxx
sino ba latest na tuga WCW ang nasa WWE na?

Latest addition is the one and only GOLDBERG!!!! :boo: :boo:

oh, and Kevin Nash is back too. <_<

Edited by dobermax69
Reality Fighting rulez!!! UFC, Pride, extreme fighting, thunderbox, reality combat!

yup, pinapanood ko rin yun. but there's no such thing as reality fighting. kahit UFC have rules (no elbows, hitting on the groin/ throat, eye gouging...). medyo nababaduyan ako sa thunderbox...medyo O.A. eh. i mean at least wrestling made it a point to label their work as sports-entertainment. that's why it's more fun to watch, kasi they are emphasizing on the entertainment part.

• 2 weeks later...

some wwe facts...

- WWE is now being built as two separate factions: RAW and Smackdown! For me it sucks but what the hell!

- RAW evolves within stars like Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Rock (who is shooting a film and has not been wrestling for a while), Goldberg (pure intensity!), Kevin Nash (Big Daddy Diesel!), Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels, Triple H (current World HeavyWeight Champion), Kane, Rob Van Dam, etc.

- Smackdown has Hulk Hogan (now as Mr. America!), Undertaker, Kurt Angle, Big Show, Brock Lesnar (Current WWE Champion), Rikishi, Edge and others.

- Stone Cold does not wrestle anymore and acts as RAW Co-General Manager with former WCW President Eric Bischoff. GM for Smackdown is Stephanie McMahon!

- The first RAW pay-per-view BAD BLOOD is on June 15 with a Hell-In-A-Cell Match pitting Kevin Nash and Triple H for the World Heavyweight Championship. Other matches include Goldberg and Chris Jericho, Shawn Michaels and Ric Flair, Booker T and reigning Intercontinetal Champion Christian!

- Torrie Wilson, Smackdown Diva, recently posed for Playboy and man she is freakin' HOT!!!

If you wanna know a lot more about WWE, just ask...

And yes, wrestling is a man's soap opera... and if you can't understand why women (and other men!) are going ga-ga over Meteor Garden then I don't expect you to understand why I like wrestling...

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

ako....d nahihiya! ive been watching wrestling since panahon pa ni hulk hogan(yun bata pa siya ;) ), ultimate warior n bret the hitman hart. Rockers panga si HBK nun with marti jenety... bagito lang din si undertaker nun..kakatakot pa siya before. now i still watch entertaining talaga siya. shout out to the rock, big popa pump, HBK n stone cold! pero siympre ok din yung chicks sa wwe.... stacy keibler any one?

Hi,

I haVe AlwAyS ConTact Sports...and wresting is one of them.

From WWF to WWE, i have alWays like some wrestlers who I thought were Cool & Great!

To name a few, I like HuLk HoGan ...for his charm & charisma!

Lex Luger ...for his body sculpture.

ULTiMate Warrior...for his style & technique

Booker T ....he reminds me of Junkyard Dog.

Rob Van Dam ...he is a Martial Artist practitioner too.

Scott Steiner ...his strength & suplex

Steve Austin ... 6 Time WWE champion.

Though they're scripted, I liked watching them, coz I studied wrestling too when I was in US of A.

Pero, I thinK Japanese or Nippon Wrestling is the BEST!

They're more realistic and technique are better.

okay.... i have and will always love wrestling.... although I am not able to watch WWE lately.....

khit na scripted,, galing pa rin panoorin.... i just love watching people hacking at each other , getting their brains kicked out of them, and by some unknown reason, get stronger and still be able to win the game... yehey!!!!

the wrestlers that i like are the ROCK, Hitman, Steve Austin, Jake the Snake, Undertaker and Razor Ramon.....

CAN YOU SMELL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING???

k!xT3r

B)

I was a wrestling fan when i was yoiung. I even subscribe to WWF Magazine, etc.. Kabisado ko pa lahat ng names and birthdays ng family ni Bret Hart. He was my fave, also Strike Force, HBK (Sexy Boy..), Degeneration X, Tatanka, Razor Ramon, to name a few... Fave ng lola ko si Hulk Hogan :lol:

Gusto ko din yung GLOW dati. Dami sexy...

My favorite match was the one between HBK and Rick "The Model" Martel. Butt galore :lol: Chaka si Golddust! I love it when he goes around kissing other wrestlers, hahaha! Nakakatawa pag nagwawala na sa galit mga kalaban niya :lol:

Ayoko na manood ngayon. Super dramahan na.

ako....d nahihiya! ive been watching wrestling since panahon pa ni hulk hogan(yun bata pa siya ;) ), ultimate warior n bret the hitman hart. Rockers panga si HBK nun with marti jenety... bagito lang din si undertaker nun..kakatakot pa siya before. now i still watch entertaining talaga siya. shout out to the rock, big popa pump, HBK n stone cold! pero siympre ok din yung chicks sa wwe.... stacy keibler any one?

same here pare....hanggang ngaun nga nanonood parin ako nyan e....kahit alam ko na daya lang.....that's entertainment ;)

ako dati addict!! hehehe!! my mom used to scold me for staying up too late... i still remember when jake the snake roberts pulled ravishing rick rude's pants down.... hehehe!! thata was disgusting...... i miss hulkamania and jimmy superfly snukka!!!

hehehe..napanood ko yun....hinubuan nya.....tawa ako ng tawa..tuwang tuwa naman yung mga babaeng audience :lol: