WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

yip... back to the days of Nature Boy, Superstar and Eric Von Eric, Wrestlemania I pa ata yun :lol: :lol: :lol: ... pero hindi na ako nakakapanood ngayon, since nagmerge sila with WCW...

... alam naman naming scripted yun... natatawa lang kami on how they talk tsaka on how they keep composed and stick with the script during times na masakit na talaga yung tama :lol: :lol: :lol: ...

... fave ko all time: Demolition, Ultimate Warrior, Can-Am Connection, The Dragon Steamboat, The Animal, JYD, Rock, Austin, TripleH, HBK, Jake the Snake, Million Dollar Man, Goldberg... dami e, sa managers naman, wala pa rin tatalo kay Reverent Slick :lol: :lol: :lol:

... anyway, do you guys remember yung commercial ng RA Homevision pag WWF? yung may kamay na freaky? :lol: :lol: :lol:

ako, sobrang crush na crush ko si "the best there is, best there was, best there ever will be"... BRET HART!!! :wub:

i never miss any episodes nun... khet mga wrestling magz, bili ren ako... basta andun cia... :blush:

adik den ako dati, pro nung nwala na cia sa WWF, yoko na ren... :rolleyes:

hehehe!!!! gusto ko din GLOW.... i love americana...... sarap manuod ng nagsasapakan girls lolz :D

err... kuwento naman kayo yung mga unforgettable matches...

basta ako... i find the match-up between rick "the dragon" steamboat and randy "macho man" savage as on of the best matches ever...

remember macho man going airborne with a ring bell on both hands and landing on the dragon...

still... the dragon won using the "small package" technique to overcome macho man...

one of my favorite matches n im sure it was one of the biggest was when hogan met the ultimate warrior. hogan had the heavy wieght belt n the warrior had the inter continental belt. first ever unification. i remember the warrior wanting to win the both belts but he also had in mind unifying the hulkamniacs n the warriors. warrior did win both. classy match...

yip... back to the days of Nature Boy, Superstar and Eric Von Eric, Wrestlemania I pa ata yun :lol: :lol: :lol: ... pero hindi na ako nakakapanood ngayon, since nagmerge sila with WCW...

... alam naman naming scripted yun... natatawa lang kami on how they talk tsaka on how they keep composed and stick with the script during times na masakit na talaga yung tama :lol: :lol: :lol: ...

... fave ko all time: Demolition, Ultimate Warrior, Can-Am Connection, The Dragon Steamboat, The Animal, JYD, Rock, Austin, TripleH, HBK, Jake the Snake, Million Dollar Man, Goldberg... dami e, sa managers naman, wala pa rin tatalo kay Reverent Slick :lol: :lol: :lol:

... anyway, do you guys remember yung commercial ng RA Homevision pag WWF? yung may kamay na freaky? :lol: :lol: :lol:

ayun... may nakakaalala pa sa mga von erich...

nakakaawa yung family na ito... namatay na lahat maliban lang kay kevin von erich... naalala ko pa si kerry von erich a.k.a. texas tornado...

teka... von erich... hindi von eric... at walang eric sa magkakapatid...

bumalik si bret sa wrestling industry kso sa ibang company yun hhhehe pero siya ata yung pinapopular na wrestler na nakita ko second to hogan

the truth is... bret transferred because of a real life feud with vince mcmahon...

unfortunately bret also met an accident... like his brother-in-law davey boy smith and brother owen hart... he fell from a bike that caused him another concussion... resulting to his temporary paralysis...

Guest Dobermaxx

I started watching wrestling back in 1980 Hulk Hogan still had hair. I still remember the greats

The Wild Samoans

Pat Patterson

Bruno Sammartino

Ricky Steamboat

Harley Race

Nick Bockwinkle

Demolition

Tony garea and Rick martel

Tony Atlas

ahhh, the memories :rolleyes:

I started watching wrestling back in 1980 Hulk Hogan still had hair. I still remember the greats

The Wild Samoans

Pat Patterson

Bruno Sammartino

Ricky Steamboat

Harley Race

Nick Bockwinkle

Demolition

Tony garea and Rick martel

Tony Atlas

ahhh, the memories :rolleyes:

Demolition!!!!

para sa akin the best tag team talaga sila

Ax and Smash!!! kasama si mr Fuji

an lupit pa ng finisher nila

remember nung kinalaban nila yung collossal connection??? si haku at andre the giant?

nahihiram pa dati sa betamax yung mga eposides nila :lol:

awow naman... may nakakakilala pa kay harley race, nick bockwinkle, pat patterson (who admitted that he is a gay), tony garea, and "mr. u.s.a." tony atlas...

sana may clippings pa nung tag team ni atlas at ni "soulman" rocky johnson, the father of the dwayne "the rock" johnson...

Pinoy Wrestling is the BEST!!!!!! Big Boy Bato, Macho Franco, Zoro, Etc. Etc. (hndi ko na ma alala yung ibang names ng wrestler dito sa pinas, it was shown sa channel 4 nung mga late 80`s na)

tapos sila joe pogi, waway, bakal boys...

and the guy with the best monicker... iggy igorot...

tapos sila joe pogi, waway, bakal boys...

and the guy with the best monicker... iggy igorot...

not to mention those annoying midgets. dwarfs with an attitude!..

funny talaga silang lahat. :blush: :blush: :blush:

si falaypay din. wala yata sa tate na bading na wrestler o meron din?