• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

eto nasagap ko ayon sa aking bibuwit...

WWE Diva Ashley Massaro broke her leg during the Diva Battle Royal at Monday's RAW, reports WrestlingObserver.com.

The injury, which occurred as Massaro bumped to the outside, is being reported as a fractured left fibula.

Massaro will miss a few months of ring time, although surgery is not believed to be required.

eto nasagap ko ayon sa aking bibuwit...

WWE Diva Ashley Massaro broke her leg during the Diva Battle Royal at Monday's RAW, reports WrestlingObserver.com.

The injury, which occurred as Massaro bumped to the outside, is being reported as a fractured left fibula.

Massaro will miss a few months of ring time, although surgery is not believed to be required.

ayos bro ah :cool:

ikaw na ata ang bagong magau-author ng mga chismaks dito :D

My team mates & I went down to smoke this morning around 6 before we started our shift & went straight to the smoking area in front of Holiday Inn. We saw 2 tourist buses parked in front of the exit and one of my team mates even commented that those may be the WWE wrestlers :D

When we got there, he was right. When I saw Mick Foley just boarding off one of the buses, I went nearer to get a better view then saw him waving at the people in front of me. When I looked up the rest of the people getting off the bus, I saw Triple-H then John Cena!!! :boo:

All of my team mates heard was my voice & I kept saying oh my god, oh my god, it's John Cena. Hahaha!!! Super fan talaga dating ko & I even shouted his name :lol:

Before we went home around 2, there were cops in front of Holiday Inn. So I asked if the wrestlers are still in Holiday Inn kasi supposedly they have a brief appearance at Crowne Plaza around that time. The cop said they're still inside & will go out at 2 since they will be checking out Araneta Coliseum. So naghintay kami ng mga team mates ko. Di ko na natiis nung nakita ko na yung alalay nila coordinating with a guy I guess one of the organizers, pinapa-ayos na yung mga MB vans na sasakyan ng mga wrestlers to park in front of Holiday Inn's entrance. Sugod ako sa entrance & made pakiusap sa mga doorman ng Holiday Inn not to shoo me away :P

Kainis, I wasn't able to bring my digicam kasi ang lapit ko sa kanila nung lumabas sila sa hotel. I saw Trish & I think the other girl was Torrie Wilson kasi blonde din tapos kasunod lang nila si John Cena. Then on another van sila Edge naman & Triple-H tapos sa third van naman si Vicera :)

When they were gone, sempre uwi na rin ako so I went inside Galleria & there I saw Rob Van Dam shopping. Nakita ko kasi that there were people asking him to have his picture taken. Nawala na hiya ko, so when they were done, I touched RVD's arm & asked if I can take his picture. I said "Rob, can I take your picture?" Sempre he obliged, tapos nung nakuhanan ko na siya ng pic sa cell phone ko, I said, "Thanks, Rob. I love you, man!!!!" Hehehe :cool:

Bukas, I'll be bringing my digicam. Stalk mode ulit ako. Hahaha!!! :thumbsupsmiley: