The SMART Complaint Thread

ako may nireport na smart customer service na nakikipag flirt sa asawa ko..he got the number of my wife when my wife started to complain our smart bro post paid kit..she reported it becuase almost 2 weeks na kaming nd nakakagamit ng internet dahil sa walang makuhang signal even though nasa labas ka na ng bahay..the f#&king service agent started to text my wife's num, little did the bastard know na nagpalit kami ng num ni misis kasi mas malaki ung credit limit ko..i replied sa mga text nia, nagpanggap ako na ako si misis, i knew from the start that ung ginawa nia ay BAWAL, against the code of conduct ng mga customer service agents..i told the f#&king bastard to meet up sa mall (para mabugbog ko siya) pero pinigilan ako ni misis..the following day pinatawag ko siya, nagulat siya nung lalaki ung sumagot, nasindak ko cia pero sa tingin ko mas maganda kung nagulpi ko siya..my wife reported it sa smart sa rockwell, they gave us instructions kung kanino irereport..sa awa ng dyos walang nangyari..the last call that i got from another smart representative ay iniimbistegahan pa daw nila ung kaso..

ung pakikipag flirt happened ng december..the last call we got from smart ay nung january pa..

bulok talaga smart kahit kelan.. :thumbsdownsmiley:

wala mangyayari sa mga reklamo sa smart

kasi sila sila nagtatakipan :thumbsdownsmiley:

better yet, contact directly the higher ups of smart

• 1 month later...

Smart bro ung prepaid ung sakin for 995 ayun 995x ka din magaantay magload lang ang facebook parang dial up connection.. nasa mandaluyong lang ako tas pasaway pa ung device laging kelangan mo pang magantay ng several mins para gumana sa bagong pc ko tsk tsk.. wala na atang matinong connection pagwireless.

• 2 weeks later...

I am almost always on the move. I spend almost 4 days a week on business trips. So I first tried Globe Tattoo. Total waste of money. Now I am trying out Smart Bro prepaid. Seems ok. Though speed drops down to a crawl (I'm in the fairview area) around 8pm - 10 pm. But you know what? I just loaded my smart bro 20 php to open my email this morning. So that's good for an hour of surfing. 3 hours na, and I can still browse MTC (but only mtc). Lol!

• 3 weeks later...

Just got my SmartBro Shareit...

Sa website, it says:

Now the access to the fast and nationwidest wireless broadband can be shared with others. Smart Bro's Share it is an easy-to-install wifi router* for broadband connection that up to 5 users can share.

Speed : Up to 2 Mbps

No. of Hours use : UNLIMITED

Connection : Wireless Connection (Via Wifi Router)

Requirements : Subscriber Application Form, Proof of Address, Proof of Identification and signed Waiver Form.

Total Initial Payment : 1st mo. MSF P999, Free Router

Lock-in Period : 24 months

ok, installed and speedtest says:

Server - Singapore

Ping - 1198ms

DL - 0.41mbps

UL - 0.13mbps

WTF!!!!

Me suggestion ba para masulit man lang kahit 1mbps?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Walang kwenta ang Smart! Wala silang issue na maresolve over the phone. at may default answer sa lahat ng tanong mo: "Sir please visit the nearest Wireless Center".

totoo po yan mga sirs, bibigyan lang kayo lagi ng svc request number, ang gawin nyo pag tumawag kayo, hanapin nyo yung supervisor, kuhain nyo yung mga pangalan, kase wala talaga sila ginagawa dun, minsan yung number pa na bibigay syo, di existing. :thumbsdownsmiley:

akin nga nawawala account ko kesyo nalipat daw ng corporate..wtf 3 years na ko subscriber sa smart bro and they tell me this? pahirapan mag bayad and un bill every 3 months yata dumating taeng mga yan. so madalas 2 months worth binabayaran ko. to make matters worst mga CSR nila sa mga wireless center napaka bastos and sarcastic pag tinanong mo. so and ginawa ko hehe pinaputol ko na sa sobrang badtrip and just switched to PLDT landline with internet. may kakilala kasi so libreng upgrade sa 2mbps :D na plan

• 4 weeks later...

I've used Smart Bro Prepaid for almost 3 months. The only reason I bought one is because of Sun Broadband's limited coverage and I usually go to Cavite during the weekends. My experience using Smart Bro is as follows:

- connection is usually slow. Not really surprising since almost all Broadband providers are slow. I just hope they improve the Broadband capabilities here in the Philippines.

- in the 3 months that I've used Smart Bro, I got disconnected several times and usually could not connect. Compared to when I'm using Sun Broadband Postpaid wherein it may be slow sometimes but in the 3 months that I've been using it, I only experienced disconnection TWICE. Plus connecting is a breeze.

- Smart Bro's modem software is buggy. During the times the I got disconnected, when I try to connect the software freezes and I have to end it via Task Manager. Experienced it vice versa also, several times when I'm disconnecting the software also freezes and doesn't allow me to cancel or quit the software. I got to resort to ending the process via Task Manager.

That so far is my main concerns with Smart Bro. Anybody here care to share their experiences with Smart Bro?

been using Smartbroken for the past 3 years, the connection is intermittent and the service sucks big time... during the past few days my connection was very limited so i called their hotline and was scheduled for a visit with their technician... after a day, their technician arrived and tinker with my PC and the "antenna". after 1 hour he said to my wife " mrs wala talagang connection, bagsak ang parameters...etc...mas maganda pa-PUTOL nyo na lang !!!!! WTF !!!!! after 3 years wala ng "connection" bigla ?!?! BOBO talaga ang technician na un !!!! ayaw man lang palitan ang "antenna" (don't know the right term) eh pag hampas hampasin mo ang antenna at ibahin lang ang direction nagkakaroon ng signal eh. BOPOL talaga sa row 4 ang bwiset !!!! ngaun smartbroken ulit gamit ko sana ma-connect na ang PLDT dsl at wala ng problema...

Edited by otitismedia
  • 1 month later...

my experience with not-so-smart wifi or their "repackaged/renamed" not-so-smart bro?....my day will not be complete without my calls to their not-so-technical support staff....if you try it, which i suggest you only do if you want your days to be wasted calling their not-so-technical support staff, you will realize what the word "RAGE" really means....your vocabulary will suddenly be enriched with not-so-smart and not-so-nice words....if you like being put on hold for countless minutes while you have better things to do.....if you like complaining....if you like that your conversation with your loved ones from abroad be suddenly "cut"....if you like to keep calling not-so-smart's customer service to complain only to be told that they have "technical difficulties" (which you, believe me on this, will most likely ask yourself why did you even get this not-so-smart service!!!).....if you like that your downloads never gets completed.....if you like getting responses like: "sir, wala naman hong problema dito sa base station, baka ho yung pc niyo ang may problema", "sir, ni-report ko na po ito sa technical staff namin, hintay na lang po kayo ng tawag galing sa kanila" (kaya nga ako tumatawag kasi, TATLONG LINGGO NA AKONG NAGREREKLAMO!), "sir, sinabi ko na po sa technical staff namin"...and when you finally get someone to go to your place to look at "their" setup....the saga continues....."sir, sira pala yung lancard mo e" (iho, kabibili lang ng pc ko!)....."sir, hindi marunong yung nagkabit ng antenna mo".......and a bunch of other "excuses" and "horror stories"......may i add that their technical support staff needs to get training in the personality department (most of them have personalities of a ballpen)...if you like hurting yourself and would like to experience the things we had and are still going thorugh, then go ahead and get this service..... sigurado ko masasabi mo na lang sa sarili mo: its SIMPLY AMAZING!

bravo / dalawa tayo jan

• 2 months later...

I bought smart bro(ken) when I had some problems with my Globe Tattoo prepaid kit and at first it was FINE!!! As in, super fast, no disconnecting, coverage was GREAT!

Now after two weeks when I try to connect it always says "Dial-up attempt failed." WTF!!! I will bring it to the smart wireless center tomorrow and have them freaking refund my money or else

ok naman sa place nila, yun nga lang pag may repair, ang tagal dumating, sabi one day lang, inaabot ng 2-3 days....

other than that, sulit na sulit yung 999 per month namin, hahahahaah

:)

i log in from 7am till 3pm, tapos sa gabi mga 1-2 hours (depende sa pag uwi, hehehe) walang disconnection..

nademanda na ako smartbro for not abiding the 1yr contract...3 mos lang nagamit ko then stop na...bayad yun yung connection fee at installation....now they asking me to pay the 1 year for 10,977...ano ba eto? para silang credit card...hindi naman ako nagloan ng pera...

ano ba dapat ko gawin dito? help naman.....

Edited by fjcruiser

nademanda na ako smartbro for not abiding the 1yr contract...3 mos lang nagamit ko then stop na...bayad yun yung connection fee at installation....now they asking me to pay the 1 year for 10,977...ano ba eto? para silang credit card...hindi naman ako nagloan ng pera...

ano ba dapat ko gawin dito? help naman.....

maybe, saer, you could post this

instead @ the Legal thread:

http://manilatonight.com/index.php?showforum=262

good luck! B)