The SMART Complaint Thread

• 3 months later...

Medyo up and down ang internet signal recently ng smart. Some days are really good. Some days, na boo-boot out ako. When I register my smart bro for 2 days unlimited, chances are, I lose maybe 20% value because of the boot-outs and/or slow signal. Over-all, ok pa rin naman (like right now). Wag lang mag-deteriorate pa (and I hope they improve on the stability of their service). But one bone I want to pick with smart, who the fcuk maintains their website? Took me all of 2 hours to find how to register for unlimited services for phones (not smart bro). Ang gulo ng webpage nila, I actually found what I was looking for from an outside link. That's how bad it is.

Merger means lesser services ng smart.... Smart gold subscribers are deprived of the unlimited services except sa unlicall nila reason sabi ng customer service nila postpaid kayo sir kaya nga gold tawag.... kung gusto nyo ng unlimited mag buddy kayo ganun ba dapat sagot ng customer service......

i had a bad treatment from one of their frontliners too, too aggressive and stupid :lol:

i decided to cut my lines AGAIN...including the one I got for my mom...barely a month old

they did not charge me for the termination fee though and after a while i never saw the forntliner again in their wireless center :lol:

so i said maybe their service is not so bad

so i applied again...

only to find out the line [out of contract already] i terminated last feb 2011 incurred some outstanding balance and thus my application was denied.

i tried to trace what caused the unpaid bill and learned that the frontliner who terminated my contract reconnected it last April and forgot probably to terminated it again, she did terminate it around june, thus the new bill

i had to exert efforts to force them to act on this unpaid bills, after some heated exchange, they finally modified the bill and told me i need no pay it...COME ON who says I will pay bills i never existed ..twas all their fault

Medyo up and down ang internet signal recently ng smart. Some days are really good. Some days, na boo-boot out ako. When I register my smart bro for 2 days unlimited, chances are, I lose maybe 20% value because of the boot-outs and/or slow signal. Over-all, ok pa rin naman (like right now). Wag lang mag-deteriorate pa (and I hope they improve on the stability of their service). But one bone I want to pick with smart, who the fcuk maintains their website? Took me all of 2 hours to find how to register for unlimited services for phones (not smart bro). Ang gulo ng webpage nila, I actually found what I was looking for from an outside link. That's how bad it is.

Same experience. Smart bro service has been terrible since I renewed my contract!! dry.gif

• 3 months later...

my only rant against the Smart BRO service is their sudden down-times.

Smart BRO internet is fairly good, service, speed is OK for me.

however they have unexpected down-times / conduct repairs without any notice.

many times has the internet gone down on crucial moments - esp. that I work from home. :ninja:

i call them only to tell me na may ongoing service. so antay na lang ako.

pero nakakaredirect sila ng users to a certain page kapag overdue na ang bayad, pero pag may oncoming service parang wala lang. -_-

i hope they can change that, b/c the notice could've helped me to at least save my work from the server.

anyway, out of this i've learned to have a back-up prepaid stick at home.

better safe than sorry and to make way for a contingency plan.

hope this helps ^_^

-D

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Smart internet is so slow palagi sa pag ayos ng server nila they even had the nerve to ask me to pay a fee for cutting the contract even though i am returning there modem and havent been using it for months. Have no intention of cutting the contract but there service really suck so to the smart company all i can say Is step up your service or clised down and stop scaring people wuth your legal bull s@%t! F**k!

• 2 months later...

they always advertise na hindi daw mag drop call sa smart. guess what. 10/10 calls ko na drop. once na nag hit ng 15 or 20 mins mark, drop na kagad...

then may mga araw na hindi ko makukha ang text, then kinabukasan sunod sunod ang text.pero full bar naman

then meron din na full bar, pero hindi ako makatawag at hindi din ako matawagan

basically yung advertisement nila ay hindi natutupad. naka line nga pala ako so nakakapagtaka. kung pre paid ok lang kasi dati ganun ako.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

since the merger with Digitel (SUN), gumanda ang mga prepaid offers ng SMART

nandyan ang MEGA250, unli txt to all networks plus 3 hours worth of calls to Smart/TNT/SUN

CALL100 at CALL250. 30 at 100 consumable minutes to Smart/TNT/red/Globe/Sun, Landlines and to US, Canada, HK and Singapore

TRINET400, 3,000 txt to all networks plus 500 minutes worth of calls to Smart/TNT/SUN/PLDT

napansin ko din sa broadband stick nila, steady ang speed from 1-2mbps anytime of the day

nakakapagdownload ako ng torrent anytime of the day, nde gaya sa SUN between 1am to 6am lang mabilis ang torrent

Edited by brutus
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...