The SMART Complaint Thread

Walang kwenta yung LTE pocket wifi nila. I've went to SMART twice to get it fixed. First they told me that it does work but it doesn't even let me connect more than 1 device to it. Second time I went, they don't even know what the problem is. They issued me a 7-day replacement period replacement. They said it could be the SIM or the actual pocket wifi that's not working properly. My advice: don't get a LTE pocket wifi until this problem is sorted out or you'll waste 3,888 pesos.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I do hate smart bro. Last year my service was suddenly cut then when I called them ayaw pumunta sa bahay. Auaw mag stop billing then kaya kahit wala akong iternet nagbill pa rin sila upto the point na tinakot pa akong idemanda. I told their lawyer to go ahead and file the suit pero its been 4 months wala pa ring nagfile. Haha.

• 5 months later...

My unso smart smartbro incident.

I've been a subscriber to the smartbro when it first came out til last year. For 4 months we had no net. I called, emailed, facebooked them, went to the smart center and nothing. Nobody was able to fix it. I had to wait 24hrs and call back and the whole process repeated itself. It was a critical time for me as I needed the net to study for finals. I decided not to pay my bills until it was dealt with. I called them every day almost for a week. Emailed them once a week once I got tired. I was so f#&king frustrated.

Around the 2 month mark they sent me letter saying they cut my net cuz I didn't pay. At 3 months i told them to fix my net in 24hrs or i aint ever paying. At 4 months I talked with globe and subscribed to them and had net in 3 days. Smart on the other hand 8 months later sent me a threatening letter from their lawyers that they'd sue me unless I paid the 10k bill. I tested their lawyer's number a long text explaining everything in colorful language.

• 7 months later...

their service sucks , not too different with the other one..so we really dont have any choice ...everytime i travel abroad, i couldnt access my data roaming feature, this is despite my many complaints , they still have not fixed this..also for me to receive , make a call, send or receive a text message i always have to go out of my house..i m not in a secluded area, not surrounded by tall buildings or tall trees...i really dont get it..i wish there will be a serious competitor that would challenge them and offer better services ...

• 5 weeks later...

smart is still saying they are upgrading their system... If you're using Iphone, they still have issues. Turn-off LTE, use 3G instead, it helps sometimes. Though even if you're on Infinity plans, still same crappy signal for Data and voice.

Kung talagang sablay yung service nila and hindi nila maayos yung problem nyo in reasonable amount of time. Alam ko at sa pag kakatanda ko pede mo I pa terminate yung contract mo for that reason and hindi ka dapat mag bayad ng termination fee for bad service (pero dipende pa rin eto sa contract na sign mo kaya basa basa din ng mga na pirmahan mo na document). May mga pagkakataon na i prioritize nila yung problema mo para hindi ka na mag terminate ng service (own experience lang po baka makatulong sa mga inaabot ng ilang buwan ang problema).

• 4 months later...

To be fair with Smart, it is my opinion that they are better than Globe service. Unfortunately though that does not mean na maganda rin ang service nila. Kung baga sa listahan ng masasamang serbisyo, hindi pa naman sila ang pinakamababa pero may mga better parin.

The problem in the PH is that we really do not have any choice in the matter. There are really only 2 cellular companies here. it is ether Globe or Smart (which includes PLDT and Sun).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

2 weeks prior to my payment due date I received DAILY notifications from Smart telling me that I am reaching 50% of my limit. I called 3x to turn this notification off as it is annoying to receive it everyday. Those reports were to no avail as the notifications kept coming!!!

Now at 1am I received naman a notification about my VAS subscription!!! WHO NEEDS NOTIFICATIONS LIKE THAT AT 1AM???!!! The alert work up my 1 year old baby!!!

f#&k SMART!!! If I can terminate the contract with them without the need to pay their penalties somebody please let me know.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Smart and Globe have a duopoly of the industry ...bad for us...both of their services sucks to be honest . we have no choice but to live with it..i m now with smart..signal is erratic..services so poor !! too bad telstras entry into pinas has been somehow stalled ..smart and globe needs another competitor so that they wont be complacent ....

• Like (+1) 1
  • 6 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...