Sports Cards Collectors

Fitzroy

Can anybody help me win the bid in ebay for a karl malone cared? I believe the seller who's from the Las Pinas, Philippines didnt allow me to bid on his auction since i didnt have a feedaback yat. Its my first time to bid on an item on ebay. I hope you guys can help me out.

The item number is 220086062992 its a 2005-2006 ULTRA BUYBACK 2 COLOR JERSEY CARD OF KARL MALONE 7/16. Pls guys. The sellers name is gelodartist.

The auction will be anding in less than 2 Hours!!!

Can anybody help me win the bid in ebay for a karl malone cared? I believe the seller who's from the Las Pinas, Philippines didnt allow me to bid on his auction since i didnt have a feedaback yat. Its my first time to bid on an item on ebay. I hope you guys can help me out.

The item number is 220086062992 its a 2005-2006 ULTRA BUYBACK 2 COLOR JERSEY CARD OF KARL MALONE 7/16. Pls guys. The sellers name is gelodartist.

The auction will be anding in less than 2 Hours!!!

hey guys! just wanted to share that the seller finally allowed me to bid and the auction just ended 20 minutes ago and I was able to win the item! Woohoo! :thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by styx310

Congratulations Styx! Good job! Hope this is a preview of good things to come for your collection. Cheers!

Yesterday I won three Drexler autos (Press Pass Legends, Press Pass Dual Legends and 0607 SP Game Used Significant Numbers #22) and a 98 Flair Legacy #100. Hope I can post my recent acquisitions soon. Yes!

Congratulations Styx! Good job! Hope this is a preview of good things to come for your collection. Cheers!

Yesterday I won three Drexler autos (Press Pass Legends, Press Pass Dual Legends and 0607 SP Game Used Significant Numbers #22) and a 98 Flair Legacy #100. Hope I can post my recent acquisitions soon. Yes!

You're betting on international auctions right? how much do u usually pay for each card (including shipment charges)and how do you pay them? do you get them quickly?

Edited by styx310
hey guys! just wanted to share that the seller finally allowed me to bid and the auction just ended 20 minutes ago and I was able to win the item! Woohoo! :thumbsupsmiley:

just had a deal recently with gelodartist and okay ka-deal yan :) congrats on your deal!

Yes International wink. So far all my experiences were good. All the cards that I won bidding all arrived safely and in one piece. Depends really on the price and kind of cards. But my safe limit for Drexler autos would be x30. Jerseys and patches x20 but again depends sometimes you can get it cheaper. I pay through paypal. YOu can apply on paypal.com. All you need is a credit card. I usually pay $6 shipping for global priority. The items usually reaches me in 6-10 days. YOu can opt for more expensive shipping but unless you bid and won a big amount. Other than that regular airmail is about $3.

Yes International wink. So far all my experiences were good. All the cards that I won bidding all arrived safely and in one piece. Depends really on the price and kind of cards. But my safe limit for Drexler autos would be x30. Jerseys and patches x20 but again depends sometimes you can get it cheaper. I pay through paypal. YOu can apply on paypal.com. All you need is a credit card. I usually pay $6 shipping for global priority. The items usually reaches me in 6-10 days. YOu can opt for more expensive shipping but unless you bid and won a big amount. Other than that regular airmail is about $3.

Thanks for the info. i'll try to bid on some of the international auctions later.

Hey guys, nice acquisitions you got there.. :cool:

@styx: I personally know gelodartist.. Kumpare ko yan eh.. Okay yan na ka-deal.. Congrats on your first e-bay win..

As I have said, in a few posts back, I want to share more pictures of Vertu's amazing and mouth-watering collection.. I never did thought that he has a lot of graded cards in his collection.. Here are some..

Picture #1: This is awesome.. The SPX rookie card alone costs $1,350.. Look at the gem mint grade on the Upper Deck Top Prospects Card of Lebron (9.5 grade).. High School uniform autographed card pa yan.. Awesome!!

Sorry about the glares.. the third card is actually an MVP autographed card of MJ.. The nice thing about this card is that Jordan is wearing his Wizards uniform.. Rare and Mint..

As you can see.. all autographs are graded gem mint.. 10.. perfect score.. :cool:

post-75683-1172855199.jpg

Edited by revi

Third picture: May nasama pang isang Tiger Woods RC.. 9.5 Grade.. hehe!!! More Yao Ming Rookie cards and autographs.. The second card is a rainbow rookie card in UD Authentics #d to just 25.. Unpriced card.. :cool:

See the Sage autograph.. Rare!!! :cool:

post-75683-1172855786.jpg

Edited by revi

Have you ever seen an autographed card of several players in one card.. Yung mga tipong Jordan, Lebron, and Kobe.. Sick!!! Just f#&king sick.. The first one is actually an octograph.. 8 signatures in one card..

Again these are from Vertu's collections...... :)

post-75683-1172857605.jpg

Octograph?!!! Whatta card man!!! Vertu, you're cards are just crazy!

Thanks Revi, for sharing to us the cards. Keep 'em coming!

I was just thinking...hmm...is Drexler included in the Octograph? Any really realy rare Drexler card in your collections Vertu? Or cards of his in your collection? Maybe you can them as well? Thanks

Can anybody tell me more about this item that i won? I couldn't find it in the Beckett Online listing of Malone cards that dshock gave me. It looks like the 2001 Fleer Ultra League Leaders Game Worn. But mine's apparently a buyback. Can anybody tell me when this card was inserted again and where is it listed under at beckett? Thanks guys! I'm so excited in getting this card! :)

Some more pictures of Vertu's collection..

An epic signature of Wilt that is now selling at around $1-1,500.. And an autographed card of Barkley which is like around Php20K if sold here in the PI.. A George Mikan auto and one of the best cards to pull last year: Topps Style Bill Bradley autographed card.. Print run is at 223, BV $250.. Boy! But is being sold at around $300-400 in the bay.. Highly coveted itong card na ito.. And I think only Vertu has a Bradley auto in the PI..

If jealousy was a virtue, I would have died.. hehehe!!!

post-75683-1173081226.jpg

And of course my first ever patch (actual item just copied the picture from the seller :D )... I like this particularly because I have the regular jersey and the gold jersey as well. So Three parallels! I'm hoping to win a 0506 patch as well so my 0506 series will be complete as well (I have the silver and gold editions jerseys). :cool:

post-110803-1173145298.jpg