Sports Cards Collectors

Fitzroy

Photo #2: More of Vertu's MJ Autographed cards.. The fourth card in this collection is a one of one card... and at the back of this is written #23 from the set.. Jordan's number.. and the most coveted in this set of 1 of 1/s.. Just amazing!!!!! :)

post-75683-1172383086.jpg

Edited by revi

Fourth pic from Vertu's Collection: Some more Exquisite Jordans autographs.. The first card is actually a Limited Logo of Jordan and if I am not mistaken this is now worth $2100 in Beckett..

** Again, I want to reiterate.. Hindi akin ito mga bro ha? This collection is from Vertu's binders.. Wicked collection, to say the least....... :)

post-75683-1172383720.jpg

Edited by revi

More pictures to come from Vertu's binders/collection.. Will finish posting the pictures tonight....

Just by looking at these pictures made my head swirl.. Kundi ko lang friend si Vertu, I would have died in envy.. bwehehehe!!!!!!!

I made a mistake in saying that the prices of these cards can buy a house.. It should have been a mansion, instead.. :boo:

Hey guys just found this thread today:) clydedrexler are you also the one collecting Drexler cards at Pex? Anyways, I'm selling off most of my collection just want to concentrate on the few players I'm collecting which are Olajuwon and Camby. I'm also looking for Yao and Garnett RC and autos.

Anyways, anyone looking for inserts or common cards or RCs of any player can post here or PM me maybe I have a few that I can sell or trade. Most of my collection is from 1995 to 2000. Also have lots of RCs from 2005-2006. You can also check out some stuff I have for sale at ebay.ph my username is rychris34. Cheers!:)

@paugasol: Nope.. I already posted the picture below in some of the latter pages of this thread.. I did not take pictures of the Lebron Exquisite RCs but I have a file of Vertu's old collections which I got from beckett.com.. I was not the one who took this picture.. But hey, you asked for it, so I will repost them for your viewing pleasure.. Don't back read anymore..

LBJ's Exquisite RC #d to 99 and the parallel #d to 23.. The parallel would be selling like hell in e-bay.. I think $30K is too small an amount for this baby..

post-75683-1172414501.jpg

Edited by revi

Sixth picture of Vertu's (Vertu is also gobio - he recently had a handle change in MTC) cards: These are some of his crazy-ass dual autographs.. The first card is one of my favorites.. A signed dual exquisite jersey card by Jordan and Dr. J.. #d to 5.. Unpriced.. I think this card can fetch above $2K if it is sold in e-bay.. Just sick cards.. :)

*** For more pictures check page 29...

post-75683-1172415357.jpg

Edited by revi

Eighth pic: More Lebron and Jordan Exquisites.. The first card is just sick.. #d to 5.. This is an autographed card of Jordan and Lebron.. Both players signed in the patch itself.. The third card is the same type of a card but it features Carmelo Anthony naman.. Whoooo!!!!!!!!

The last card is a autographed scripted swatch of Jordan #d 23 of 23.. Another 1 of 1.. Aw God!!!

post-75683-1172420596.jpg

Edited by revi

That was the last picture that I took from Vertu's collection..

The next pictures are his jersey collection.. UD authenticated basketball jerseys of Jordan...........

First pic: White jersey ----- around Php50K.......... see the sticker and the card for authenticity...........

post-75683-1172421196.jpg

Last picture: Lebon James All-Star UDA Authenticated Jersey.. #d to 123..

*My last picture (as of now) of Vertu's collection.. Whatta collection!! The pictures above and in the last page are just a small part of Vertu's collection.. The best Jordan/Lebron/NBA collection I have ever seen............. Nuff said!!! :)

post-75683-1172421757.jpg

Vertu, are all those cards pulled from packs? Just asking :D I mean it would doubly be special!!!

Then it is doubly special.. coz all the pictures that I have posted all came from packs.. That I can attest to..

---

I was honored and humbled that I was invited by our own Vertu to help him in opening cases and cases of cards.. Last Saturday we got a Wade 1 of 1 printing plate in Topps Full Court.. Tonight, we opened 4 cases of SPX and we were lucky to be able to get a Flashback Fabrics 1 of 1 autographed card of Vince Carter, a 1 of 1 Flashback fabrics of George Gervin (non-auto), and a SpxCitement Autograph Card of Hakeem #d to 10..

The experience in opening cases of cards is fun.. The anticipation in getting that one speical card in one case is just great.. Nothing beats opening cases of cards and waiting for a jackpot to come.. I have opened boxes before but not cases.. The experience is something that a cardboard fanatic would cherish forever..

Tonight was my first time to see Vertu open cases of Exquisite.. The drama is just maddening.. Waiting for that special card.. He got a Jordan #23 Autogrpahed Patch and a Chris Paul Exquisite from the Exquisite cases that he opened tonight.. Not bad? Both cards can fetch over $5K in e-bay.. :P

I shall be posting all the great pulls that Vertu would be pulling, as long as I am there to see them.. That is why I bring my trusted camera with me whenever I make a visit to his abode.. We would want to share the great pulls for the cardboard fanatics in MTC.. Let us all keep the hobby alive.. :cool:

Will be posting some more pictures of Vertu's collection tomorrow..