Sports Cards Collectors

Fitzroy

Where did you get the prices, pare? Is the new Beckett out? Or is this from beckett online?

In anycase, that is still okay.. The Emerald Autograph will always be the better release and will always command top dollar, IMO.. Why? Nagkalat ang 96-97 Autographics.. The 97-98 and the 98-99 Autographics are tougher to find than the 96-97, that I can attest to.. You still got the best card of all the GH33 autos, IMO, pare.. :cool:

sa Beckett Online... :D

Yes, Emerald is much better... I'm not sure if all the set went down, Ray Allen's Emerald is now listed at $60, AFAIK it is $80 before. Yan lang ang hirap sa Beckett Online walang arrow up/down pag may nabago sa price. :angry:

Do you think GHill's Autograph cards will go up when he retires? Marami na kasi nagsasabi nyan, and come to think na iilan lang din ang Autograph cards nya... Looks like he will retire when his current 7-year contract ends after this season. Yan tuloy ang nasa isip ko ngayon bakit tumaas yung 96-97 Autographics nya. :lol:

sa Beckett Online... :D

Yes, Emerald is much better... I'm not sure if all the set went down, Ray Allen's Emerald is now listed at $60, AFAIK it is $80 before. Yan lang ang hirap sa Beckett Online walang arrow up/down pag may nabago sa price. :angry:

Do you think GHill's Autograph cards will go up when he retires? Marami na kasi nagsasabi nyan, and come to think na iilan lang din ang Autograph cards nya... Looks like he will retire when his current 7-year contract ends after this season. Yan tuloy ang nasa isip ko ngayon bakit tumaas yung 96-97 Autographics nya. :lol:

No sure answer, dude.. A player's retirement does not really have much impact on the value of his cards.. Performance, championships and death are sure-ball impact makers.. Yun nga lang, I only know of 4 certified Hill autographs.. Kakaunti nga.. His recent plays and the rarity of his autographs are fueling the demand for it right now.. Plus the fact that he is considered a big name player in our generation.. And unlike Penny who just gave up, Hill continued his struggles and whenever he plays, he plays with the same passion and intensity much like when he was being billed as the savior after MJ's first retirement..

The problem here is that, Grant Hill might ink some autographs in the future (we will never know, right?) and if he does his other autographs might receive down arrows (IMO).. or might just be stable.. Kasi autograph collectors would now have the opportunity to own a Hill auto without having to shell too much dough..

Still, his emerald auto most likely be a staple auto of Hill for a long time.. Much like Duncan's autographics or Iverson's Epic Signature.. And the good thing about that is that you already have it.. Yebah!!! :thumbsupsmiley: Who cares about up and down arrows in this hobby, pare.. Ang isipin mo na lang ay you have the best auto of Hill.... a prized possession that you should realy cherish.. :cool:

^^

You are absolutely right revi, we don't care about arrows up or down as long as we have those rare cards. A really prized possesion that we should really cherish. Ganun talaga sa hobby na ito, it would only be a bonus for us collectors if we see arrow up on our cards. :cool:

Anyway, revi & clyde, baka gusto niyo price guide/checklist ng collection nyo, ni-save ko galing Beckett Online... para pag nasa harap kayo ng PC mas madali mag browse. :lol:

Clyde_Drexler.zip

Tim_Duncan.zip

^^

You are absolutely right revi, we don't care about arrows up or down as long as we have those rare cards. A really prized possesion that we should really cherish. Ganun talaga sa hobby na ito, it would only be a bonus for us collectors if we see arrow up on our cards. :cool:

Anyway, revi & clyde, baka gusto niyo price guide/checklist ng collection nyo, ni-save ko galing Beckett Online... para pag nasa harap kayo ng PC mas madali mag browse. :lol:

Thanks for the links, pare.. Kaso di ko ma-open.. Why kaya? :( Would definitely be a big help sana.. :cool: :mtc:

Edited by revi

Thanks Dshock! I was about to ask you a favor if you could check some Drexler cards for me and then you sent us the checklist. How nice of you!

But like what Revi said there's a problem with your link or maybe the file. Can you please resend? Thanks

About ups and downs of arrows, I really understand what you mean guys but its the card really that matters. Take for instance the CO-signers that I have (all four of them!) The Drexler/Hardaway cost $400 before and now its down to $250 and the I got two Drexler/Olajuwon which Cost $300 before is now down to $150 and the Drexler/HOward which was $80 before is now not listed maybe about $40. BUt hey, those cards are very rare! And I 'm glad that I got those way back

By the way, Dshock, I recently got a 98 SP authentic Buyback. THis is my second card of that series. can you please check for me that price of those buybacks? Thanks. Its I think 98 SP authentic.

Hindi ma download yung links? Sinubukan ko lang mag attach ng file dun sa page pag mag post ka, 1st time ko din gawin yun hehe... :D

Anyway, ito upload ko sa FileCargo...

Clyde Drexler DL Link

Tim Duncan DL Link

@clyde, ito ba yon?

1997-98 SP Authentic BuyBack Card#5 - Clyde Drexler 94/5

1997-98 SP Authentic BuyBack Card#6 - Clyde Drexler 95/6

1997-98 SP Authentic BuyBack Card#7 - Clyde Drexler 96/7

The set is not priced....

1997-98 SP Authentic BuyBack

STATED ODDS 1:309 PACKS

NOT PRICED DUE TO SCARCITY

^^

Naku, bakit hindi naging Link yun?!?

Pwede ba mag post ng ganyan? Hindi ko na ma edit.... :angry:

Hehe! Merong links sa upper portion kapag nag-rereply ka pare.. Katabi nung mga bold, italics na fields.. Kapain mo lang.. Kahit ako kinapa ko lang itong mga ito sa MTC, eh..

Try ko muna na i-Cut and paste ko muna ang mga binigay mo.. Thanks again.. :cool:

@dshock: Successful ang cut and paste ko.. Was able to view the Duncan prices.. Thanks.. Its a big help.. Nakita ko na din yung mga prices ng mga old inserts and cards ko.. Got surprised that my Double Threat Wake Forest Jersey of TD is now up at $100 and the Press Pass 1998-99 Authentic Autographs is now at $80.. (nakuha ko lang kasi ito last year sa $60 eh)..

Many Thanks, pare.. :mtc:

Dshock, was able to view the price list. Thanks a lot! Although just looking at the price list is kinda discouraging because obviously there are still so many Drexler cards that I don't have! Especially the unpriced and limited numbered ones! hehe But it is also encouraging to know that there are still cards that will keep me alive chasing.

By the way, just received my very first Drexler Game Patch! Thanks to Andrew from Andrew baseball shop from the US!

^^

hi dshock! can i bother you in asking for karl malone's card listing and prices from beckett online?

and for the guys here - can anybody help me building on my karl malone collection?

thanks guys!

Styx310, sure. I'll let you know if I have some malones that you can use.

13cent, this is really an expensive hobby. Anyway, you mentioned stopping around 1994 and yet you have AI and KG cards?!? hehehe AI was a rookie in 96 while KG in 95 hehehe. Anyway, hope you still have some rare good cards left with you. Cheers!

Edited by clydedrexler

@revi & clyde

You're both welcome! Nakakatuwa di ba kapag updated tayo sa mga price ng collections natin... :cool:

Hehe! Merong links sa upper portion kapag nag-rereply ka pare.. Katabi nung mga bold, italics na fields.. Kapain mo lang.. Kahit ako kinapa ko lang itong mga ito sa MTC, eh..
Ganun ginawa ko dun sa 'Insert Link', nagulat ako hindi siya naging link eh... :lol: Nag test ako ngayon, ayaw pa din maging link basta yung File Cargo, kapag sa ibang site pwede naman. Weird. :boo:

Dshock, was able to view the price list. Thanks a lot! Although just looking at the price list is kinda discouraging because obviously there are still so many Drexler cards that I don't have! Especially the unpriced and limited numbered ones! hehe But it is also encouraging to know that there are still cards that will keep me alive chasing.

By the way, just received my very first Drexler Game Patch! Thanks to Andrew from Andrew baseball shop from the US!

I know how you feel, Ganyan din ako minsan naiisip ko pano ako magkakaron ng ibang cards lalo na yung mga low numbered (less than 10)... Sino kaya may hawak ng mga cards na yun?! Pero malay natin, bumagsak sa ating mga kamay yung mga cards na yun hehehe... :lol:

Congrats on your first Game Patch... :cool:

Oh Man! This I got to see! I really don't know what to think. hehehe. A website jokingly reported...Drexler the 50 greatest dancers opps players in NBA history wants to dance with somebody...Thanks Gasol for the info.

hmmmm....well at least he is not afraid to do something different. For fun I guess. I mean he has been known as a class act. Good person. well, maybe he has that talent in dancing as well. Gliding his way to the dance floor! Hopefully they show it here on tv. I think the show will start March 19. I'll be definitely be watching for more updates. I mean... Clyde is DANCING!!!

Edited by clydedrexler

To: All cardboard collectors..

I recently went to Vertu's house (siya din si Gobio for the old posters here - had a change of name).. and I was able to get pictures of some of his collections.. Nalula ako sa ganda ng mga cards niya.. Hindi lang cards mga dudes.. He has Upper Deck authenticated autographed jerseys (full jerseys ha!) of Jordan and Lebron.. I think I have posted some pictures of his old collection here before but cam phone lang gamit dun.. at madami bago dito.. Eto digicam na.. Enjoy!!!

How much are these collections worth? A house maybe..... :P

First: Martell Webster auto UD Ulimate Collection Logoman Autographed , 1 of 1.. Michael Jordan and Lebron James Exquisite Autographed Dual Patch #d to 23.. Gerald Green Ultimate Collection Logoman Autographed, 1 of 1 and the Kevin Garnett and Lebron James Dual Logoman, dual autogaphs #d to 1..

post-75683-1172382830.jpg