New Jersey Nets

Sorry to prick your bubble guys, but the Cavs just pushed the Nets to playoff elimination this morning. The Spurs-Suns tiff looks feisty on the other hand.

It's ok. We NETS fans are a reasonable and mature lot. :blush:

Yeah, it was sad... but we'll get back at the CAVS in Game 5! :thumbsupsmiley:

Keep Believing!!!

go go go nets! buti na lang di na trade sa lakers si jason kidd. dahil kung napunta siya dun ay madadamay siya sa jinx ni kobe

hehe... i don't know what to say! :thumbsupsmiley:

anyway, my loyalty's on Kidd first, the NETS only second...

Had Kidd been traded to the Lakers, I would've been a LAKERS fan. :upside:

Thanks! Welcome to the NETS thread! :blush:

not really a nets fan, but i'd really love for you to upset James. ;) i know you can beat them on Game 7. James choke a lot we know. But Carter is a choker too. And my entire team is a hell of a choker too. Mavs fan here!

NETS take Game 5 in Cleveland; stays alive!!!

Jason Kidd led the way with 20 pointds 9 rebounds 6 assists! :thumbsupsmiley:

Hah! I knew we'd take this one...

Now let's head home and win Game 6!!!

GO GO NETS!!!

This victory, though awful, makes me confident that the Nets can beat the Cavs in this series.

The Nets made only 1 field goal in the entire 4th quarter and scored a total of 6 points in that same period. Yet, it was enough to beat the Cavs. :thumbsupsmiley: Talk about ineptitude on the part of Cleveland.

NETS bow out of the playoffs... :cry:

I'm not about to make any excuses... the CAVS brought it to the NETS and our team failed to rise up to the challenge.

Jason Kidd had 19 points 12 rebounds and 8 assists in his final game for this season. :thumbsupsmiley:

I'm just wondering why Lawrence Frank opted to bring Kidd out in the minutes bridging the third and fourth quarter when NJ was making a run? <_< But that's water under the bridge.

I'm still a proud NETS fan and will always be a fan of Jason Kidd.

Now, on to the next season! Here's my wish list:

1. Please, please, get Jason Collins out of the roster.

2. Trade Vince Carter for a big-name and productive post player.

3. New coach!

4. Keep Kidd, Jefferson and Boki Nachbar happy.

5. Keep Moore and that rookie Williams in our roster.

When will Nenad Krstic heal up? <_<

Thanks for a great season NETS!

I'll be rooting for a CAVS-JAZZ showdown, though my mind says it's gonna be a SPURS-PISTONS part 2!

GO GO NETS!!!

NETS bow out of the playoffs... :cry:

I'm not about to make any excuses... the CAVS brought it to the NETS and our team failed to rise up to the challenge.

Jason Kidd had 19 points 12 rebounds and 8 assists in his final game for this season. :thumbsupsmiley:

I'm just wondering why Lawrence Frank opted to bring Kidd out in the minutes bridging the third and fourth quarter when NJ was making a run? <_< But that's water under the bridge.

I'm still a proud NETS fan and will always be a fan of Jason Kidd.

Now, on to the next season! Here's my wish list:

1. Please, please, get Jason Collins out of the roster.

2. Trade Vince Carter for a big-name and productive post player.

3. New coach!

4. Keep Kidd, Jefferson and Boki Nachbar happy.

5. Keep Moore and that rookie Williams in our roster.

When will Nenad Krstic heal up? <_<

Thanks for a great season NETS!

I'll be rooting for a CAVS-JAZZ showdown, though my mind says it's gonna be a SPURS-PISTONS part 2!

GO GO NETS!!!

I agree with what your mind is dictating, Pareng Legionnaire. I think it's going to be a Spurs-Piston series for the NBA Championship. The Pistons powered by a Billups-Hamilton backcourt and a Wallace-McDyess-Prince combination in the frontcourt would be too strong and lethal for the Cavaliers.

I'll be rooting for the Pistons so that the NBA Championship goes back to the East. :thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by willow_boy

LF is sooooooo predictable, he'd bench kidd either at the end of the 3rd or start of the 4th.

Edited by howard_the_duck
I agree with what your mind is dictating, Pareng Legionnaire. I think it's going to be a Spurs-Piston series for the NBA Championship. The Pistons powered by a Billups-Hamilton backcourt and a Wallace-McDyess-Prince combination in the frontcourt would be too strong and lethal for the Cavaliers.

I'll be rooting for the Pistons so that the NBA Championship goes back to the East. :thumbsupsmiley:

Yeah, you're right willow_boy! I hope the championship goes back to the East this year! :blush:

Damn, that was a great game by the CAVS! Losing by only 3 points... but then, a low-scoring game favors the PISTONS.