New Jersey Nets

Another loss... :unsure:

Stromile Swift to New Jersey?... let's see... I don't think this is enough... JKidd would still want out, I'm sure! <_<

hey dude, that's a start...

is VC next?? he's been half-man, half-dissapointment lately....ano kaya iniisip nya nowadays??

Swift will still be a good player for New Jersey...just like KMart..

I guess...

Let's face it, he's not that young anymore. He has carved his niche in the NBA but he has yet to win a ring. I'd love to see him play for a contender so he will get a chance to go for the ring again just like when he was surrounded by the likes of K-Mart, Van Horn and Kittles. I'm sure that the Nets can possibly make it to the playoffs but I doubt that they can go way deep with their line-up. I don't think they'd win a 7-game series against the likes of the Celtics, Pistons or Magic even with Kidd in the line-up.

Yes, I'd rather see him play elsewhere. <_<

I agree, it would be a pity to if the Legend and future Hall Of Famer JKidd will not win a championship... Unless he teams up with King James in Cleveland, I know its kinda a long shot but I know JKidd is the "missing piece of the puzzle", the Cavs are just one PoinGod away from the championship... I know JKidd has expressed interest playing with LeBron, its just up to the "Basketball Gods" above to make this Super-duo happen so that both JK and KJ will win their first ring...

stromile still has LOTS of potential! :lol:

HA-HA :thumbsdownsmiley:

I've been waiting for that "potential" to show up ever since the media hype that surrounded him before the Grizzlies (then with Vancouver) drafted him 2nd overall in, oh I forgot the year... 2000 or 2001? Still nada up to now! :rolleyes:

hey dude, that's a start...

is VC next?? he's been half-man, half-dissapointment lately....ano kaya iniisip nya nowadays??

Swift will still be a good player for New Jersey...just like KMart..

I wish they traded VC ahead of Jason Collins and have gotten Gasol or anyone with his skills... <_<

I agree, it would be a pity to if the Legend and future Hall Of Famer JKidd will not win a championship... Unless he teams up with King James in Cleveland, I know its kinda a long shot but I know JKidd is the "missing piece of the puzzle", the Cavs are just one PoinGod away from the championship... I know JKidd has expressed interest playing with LeBron, its just up to the "Basketball Gods" above to make this Super-duo happen so that both JK and KJ will win their first ring...

I pray it happens... it's mouth-watering alright but next to impossible... let's see... :hypocritesmiley:

IMHO, If Kidd will accept a salary cut, probably there will be a chance he can be with Lebron in Cleveland or the other way around...

Edited by george_bungot
IMHO, If Kidd will accept a salary cut, probably there will be a chance he can be with LB in Cleveland...

Is that really needed? We'll see. He won't be the first to do that anyway. Look at Karl Malone and Gary Payton... :blush: But that's JKidd's decision. Problem is... he's about to be traded along with his contract. Hindi naman kasi siya free agent nor will his contract expire after this season... :unsure:

Is that really needed? We'll see. He won't be the first to do that anyway. Look at Karl Malone and Gary Payton... :blush: But that's JKidd's decision. Problem is... he's about to be traded along with his contract. Hindi naman kasi siya free agent nor will his contract expire after this season... :unsure:

I believe it is necessary, for him to get his coveted ring. Well, regarding for the case of Malone and Payton their team was overplayed on the play-offs against Detroit.

I believe it is necessary, for him to get his coveted ring. Well, regarding for the case of Malone and Payton their team was overplayed on the play-offs against Detroit.

What I mean, sir, is the salary cut thingy. I've no doubt that JKidd will have a better shot at the title with Cleveland than with NJ. But will any trade between NJ and the Cavs push through considering Kidd's current salary and whatever the Nets front office would demand from Cleveland to exchange for Kidd?

HA-HA :thumbsdownsmiley:

I've been waiting for that "potential" to show up ever since the media hype that surrounded him before the Grizzlies (then with Vancouver) drafted him 2nd overall in, oh I forgot the year... 2000 or 2001? Still nada up to now! :rolleyes:

I wish they traded VC ahead of Jason Collins and have gotten Gasol or anyone with his skills... <_<

I pray it happens... it's mouth-watering alright but next to impossible... let's see... :hypocritesmiley:

I'm a JKidd fan too bro, so i know what your sentiments....let's just hope things would work out for him this year or next year..

sana..Josh Smith + Childress for VC??

What I mean, sir, is the salary cut thingy. I've no doubt that JKidd will have a better shot at the title with Cleveland than with NJ. But will any trade between NJ and the Cavs push through considering Kidd's current salary and whatever the Nets front office would demand from Cleveland to exchange for Kidd?

Well, i guess we just need to wait for the developments on this. NJ just got Stromile Swift from Memphis for Jason Collins and hope he will bring the fire back-up for JKidd. Lets go NETS. Then Memphis agreed to give up Pau Gasol for Kwame :thumbsdownsmiley: .

Well, i guess we just need to wait for the developments on this. NJ just got Stromile Swift from Memphis for Jason Collins and hope he will bring the fire back-up for JKidd. Lets go NETS. Then Memphis agreed to give up Pau Gasol for Kwame :thumbsdownsmiley: .

Yeah, well, as long as JKidd's playing for the Nets... I'd continue to support this team come hell or high water!

Go Jason Kidd!!! Go Nets!!!

I'm a JKidd fan too bro, THAT'S NICE TO KNOW...

sana..Josh Smith + Childress for VC??

Dude, with Stromile Swift around, which I would admit is an upgrade compared to Jason Collins, kahit Josh Smith lang, masaya na ako. Problem here is Josh is gonna be a free agent yata next year. With him almost bound to get to be a member of the All-Defensive 1st or 2nd team... lalong tataas ang asking price niya. I'm not sure if the Nets have enough dough for that, what with VC's fat paycheck! (not to mention Kidd's :upside: ) On the other hand, they might need to throw in Josh sa laki ng salary ni Half-Man, Half-Nothing

Pero sana nga... sana... :rolleyes:

Dude, with Stromile Swift around, which I would admit is an upgrade compared to Jason Collins, kahit Josh Smith lang, masaya na ako. Problem here is Josh is gonna be a free agent yata next year. With him almost bound to get to be a member of the All-Defensive 1st or 2nd team... lalong tataas ang asking price niya. I'm not sure if the Nets have enough dough for that, what with VC's fat paycheck! (not to mention Kidd's :upside: ) On the other hand, they might need to throw in Josh sa laki ng salary ni Half-Man, Half-Nothing

yep, VC should go na...

I was a bit angry at the NBA for choosing him with Grant Hill as Co Rookie of the year, eh, malinaw pa sa sikat ng araw na dapat si Kidd lang ang ROY, sinama nila si Grant Hill kasi nga of the "MJ" comparisons, lecheng NBA yan, hehehe

they should move VC fast, his heart is no longer there i think!!

:)