New Jersey Nets

I hear Kidd is on his way to Dallas, if i'm not mistaken in exchange of 5 players that include Terry, Diop, Stack and 2 more. Dallas will recieve something else aside from Kidd. Lets see if this pushes thru.

The deal's encountered some problems because Devean George don't wanna lose his Larry Bird Rights. I'm sure the Nets and the Mavs can do some tweaking to make this trade work. :blush: I'm still optimistic.

do u guys think the trade will happen? kidd will make the mavs better but there's no way the mavs will be better than other western conf teams.

Will the trade happen? I don't know. It's up to Thorn, Cuban, and Stern. :blush:

Whether the Mavs will be as good as other Western teams remains to be seen... Let's wait and see...

Is Vince Next?: Word from New Orleans this weekend is that New Jersey is not finished dealing… Jason Kidd will join the Mavericks at some point today and last night seemed extremely confident he would not rejoin the Nets - that his next stop was Dallas for a press conference and then a road game. The Nets on the other hand are rumored to be shopping Vince Carter, and informed sources near the team say that the word is Vince will be dealt before the deadline on Thursday. It's unclear where Vince would land, or who would take on his monster contract, but more than one league source in New Orleans commented they had heard the Nets were shopping and shopping hard. Pulling off two major deals this close to the deadline seems like a long shot, but stranger things have happened.

Edited by kLique
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest megalodon
^^ Wil Jay-Z remain a part owner?

Baka instead na sa Brooklyn i-relocate ang Nets eh sa Moscow na!

Lebron to the Nets? Not bad. Just add an Amare or Bosh to ride shotgun with him and the Nets will have its own version of the Big 3.

• 1 month later...