New Jersey Nets

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I expect the Cavs and the Magic to send expensive gift baskets to the Net players. :lol:

a pat on the nets' back and tell them.... "OMG, you just defeated the greatest team of all time because of 17 championships and the second best player of the decade" will suffice. :lol:

Edited by jopoc
a pat on the nets' back and tell them.... "OMG, you just defeated the greatest team of all time because of 17 championships and the second best player of the decade" will suffice. :lol:

Looks to me that it's the C fans that need the pat on the back....

http://www.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php...056de4df0a9afa5

The 'Ass of Shame'?....Man, you couldn't make this stuff up! :lol:

Edited by boibastos
Looks to me that it's the C fans that need the pat on the back....

http://www.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php...056de4df0a9afa5

The 'Ass of Shame'?....Man, you couldn't make this stuff up! :lol:

greatest team of all time with 17 championships, the 2nd best player of the decade, the best in FG% and the 3 time slamdunk champ playing, and yet, you get run over by the nets before your home fans.....

sitting in the ass of shame is not even enough for them. :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

nets owner will be having lunch with the guy who wore the brown paper bag over his head and whom he had a verbal spat with....crazy.

am happy for nj winning today....i don't think they deserve to be labeled the worst nba team ever....i just feel this isn't their year and things didn't work out as they wanted it to.

devin harris will still improve and hopefully they land the number 1 pick in next years draft....all in all a better 2010-2011 season for them.

Edited by mild seven