New Jersey Nets

Thanks! You're absolutely right about Kidd and Nash. Yeah, I remember Nash's rookie year when he's still sporting that crew cut he calls "hair." :D

No, he's not! If you'll read my posts, I'm actually lobbying that he be traded for a quality big man! :evil:

In addition, the Nets keep putting themselves in the hole by sticking with Jason Collins. :thumbsdownsmiley: :angry: Please reduce this guy's playing minutes to no more than 10 minutes and give the rest of his playing time to Moore and Josh Boone. Better yet, trade this guy.

Si Lawrence Frank, masarap ding batukan. :thumbsdownsmiley: This guy simply relies way too much on VC, even if the latter is having a bad day. If VC's game is not up to par, then please let guys like Nachbar, House, and Williams pick up the slack. The Nets need a new coach.

In Vince Carter's second NBA season, Michael Jordan indicated that Carter is a great scorer "but Vince doesn't play defense." It was clear from his remark Saturday that Carter is still wounded by Jordan's shot. So, if Carter does opt out of his Nets contract, and the Bobcats are interested in Carter, it will be interesting to see if these two ex-Tar Heels can smooth over this old friction.

-- Charlotte Observer

i don't get this team! they have 3 superstars and they suck! i just feel sorry for VC though because he always gets a lot of the blames whenever they lose. give the guy a break!

what do you expect??? they got him for a reason... if he doesn't deliver who else is to blame?

i agree with the others' observation that the main reason why the nets keep on losing is VC, too much one on one for him especially during the end game. i don't know why lawrence frank is so damn slow to react and make the necessary adjustments and call for other plays. we all know that VC is a great scorer but better if the play during the closing seconds of close games start from jkidd. the opponents always anticipate a one on one play for VC at end game thus we seldom see the nets winning in a close games

i think you will be disappointed bro, i believe the nets will still make it to the playoffs.

instead better hope that indiana & orlando will lose more games :thumbsupsmiley:

New Jersey is making the playoffs!!! they against indiana right now. as of this monent.

nj 51

in 34

2:54 2nd qtr :D

i don't get this team! they have 3 superstars and they suck! i just feel sorry for VC though because he always gets a lot of the blames whenever they lose. give the guy a break!

We're not really blaming JUST VC. <_< A lot of factors are involved but VC just sticks out like a sore thumb because he's supposed to be the one to carry the NETS on his shoulders... scoring-wise (esp. during crunch time) but he's been a slacker in NJ uniform. Plus, he's just a shade better than RJ but way, way above him in salary... :angry:

NETS Improve Playoff Hopes With Win Over PACERS

:cool:

http://www.nba.com/games/20070328/INDNJN/recap.html

Notes:

1. Another stellar performance by Josh Boone 22pts (career-high); 10rebs; 10/13 FG shooting

2. Carter scored "just" 13 pts in 34 minutes while Jefferson scored 14 pts in "just" 25 minutes <_<

3. Indiana played without Jermaine O'Neal but a win's a win! :evil:

4. Another day in the office for Kidd - 12 pts 8 rebs 6 asts in "just" 25 minutes

5. The Nets are now in 7th place of the Eastern Conference playoffs race (0.5 game above Orlando and 2 games above Indiana and New York with 9 more games remaining for New Jersey)

GO NETS!!!

NETS Improve Playoff Hopes With Win Over PACERS

:cool:

http://www.nba.com/games/20070328/INDNJN/recap.html

Notes:

1. Another stellar performance by Josh Boone 22pts (career-high); 10rebs; 10/13 FG shooting

2. Carter scored "just" 13 pts in 34 minutes while Jefferson scored 14 pts in "just" 25 minutes <_<

3. Indiana played without Jermaine O'Neal but a win's a win! :evil:

4. Another day in the office for Kidd - 12 pts 8 rebs 6 asts in "just" 25 minutes

5. The Nets are now in 7th place of the Eastern Conference playoffs race (0.5 game above Orlando and 2 games above Indiana and New York with 9 more games remaining for New Jersey)

GO NETS!!!

And also due to the fact that Jason Collins hardly played at all! :cool: Don't forget Boki Nachbar who also contributed 20 points (with several 3-pointers) and Eddie House who scored 9 points in just 4 minutes of play. GO NETS!!! :thumbsupsmiley:

Knicks fans hate Nets fans.

Lalo na kung nasa brooklyn na ang Nets :P

There's really no such passionate hatred between the 2 camps due to the fact that there's no real history of heated rivalry between the 2 teams. A lot of people in my office are Knicks fans. The Nets were doormats for so long that it was only in the Jason Kidd era when the team started dominating the Atlantic Division. Jason Kidd's arrival coincided with the Knicks' decline. If Knicks fans hate anybody at this point, it's James Dolan, the Knicks' owner, who in their opinion made the mistake of immediately renewing Isiah Thomas's contract even though the team may still fail to make the playoffs this year.

There's also no real fondness for Isiah Thomas who made the Knicks payroll the league's highest.

NETS defeated the SIXERS 86-82!!! :thumbsupsmiley:

Whew! -_- We survived that ugly game! We survived being outrebounded and an almost triple-double performance by Andre Miller. VC paced the Nets with 19 points. Kidd had 12 points and 8 dimes.

Although our team's offense was anemic... the defense was superb! We held Andre Iguodala to only 13 points. :evil:

We are now in 7th place in the Eastern Conference (actually tied with Orlando in terms of win-loss record)

The NETS are also 2 1/2 and 3 games ahead of New York and Indiana respectively.

GO NETS!!!