How Would U Know If He/she Is Cheating?

I would have to agree with what many of the girls said here: INSTINCTS/INTUITION.

This is especially true if you've known each other so long na kabisado mo siya. You'd be able to pick up even just the slightest change. And you would know if he is telling lies.

Four out of the five boyfriends I've had cheated on me. My intuition always alerted me. Too bad with the first three, I ignored my instincts. Now I know better. Now I always listen to my "sixth sense." I'm telling you, guys, my intuition is so sharp that I can sense something wrong even before clues start to appear. It's a gift, I guess.

What many people call 'instinct' is your subconscious reacting to clues that your conscious mind disregards, to wit:

Your partner's vocal reaction to your call is stressed

Your partner suddenly begins grooming her/himself more so than usual

Your partner's schedule suddenly changes

Your partner has a sudden subtle change in aroma (perfume or cologne of someone else)

Your partner's mind and attention isn't on you as much as it used to

Your partner changes hair style/buys new attire.

Not a single one of these cues, in and by itself, will (or should) ring a danger bell, but put together, watch out, there's someone else in the picture.

pag dati sobrang lambing nya, ngayon irritable na. haha okea pag niyayakap mo, parang di at ease.

sa lovemaking, pag malamig na. di na mukhang enjoy.. (pag nakapikit) may iba ng iniimagine.hehe :lol:

joke lang.

pag nagbago lahat. lalo pag ung madadalas, naging minsan nalang. okea ung hot na pagmamahalan,

ice cold na. :D

with all the reasons, kasi busy, pagod, may ginagawa, di pwede kasi ganito, ganyan etc etc.

• 2 months later...

1. He is not there when you need him

2. His cellphone is off or silent mode when he's with you.

3. More out-of-town trips than usual

4. Browsing history is always deleted. Same with mobile log.

5. He never lets his YM open when you're around.

6. Sex is less intense and less frequent.

7. He sms/calls less.

8. Always tired.

9. He goes to events and don't even bother invite you to come.

10. He doesn't ask how your day went trough.

11. No more compliments on how pretty you are.

12. Rather watch TV than have a chat with you

13. Prefer to go on group date than just the two of you.

14. He dresses more impressive when he's going alone than when you are with him.

15. He ignores you when you start to tell him about your intuition that he's cheating.

• 3 weeks later...

I agree with the "SIXTH SENSE" thingy.. ud always feel it. happened with my last EX. I just had this feeling she's seein someone else..

disregarded it at first but the feeling wont go away, so i decided to look into it a bit.. managed to get a hold of her cell when she was drunk one time

and voila! there it is.. all of the evidence was there.. She woke up alone the following morning hehe..

Guest megalodon

If your significant other is good in covering up his/her tracks, there is really no way in knowing so I suggest you hire a private detective to follow him/her. Watch the tv show Cheaters. Yun talaga caught in the act.

If your significant other is good in covering up his/her tracks, there is really no way in knowing so I suggest you hire a private detective to follow him/her. Watch the tv show Cheaters. Yun talaga caught in the act.

Agree.. but if you're CLEVER.. u will catch ur significant other.. sometimes blinded lang kase ng sobrang EMO..

pero EMO aside, use your head, mahuhuli mo yan hehe..

Guest megalodon
Agree.. but if you're CLEVER.. u will catch ur significant other.. sometimes blinded lang kase ng sobrang EMO..

pero EMO aside, use your head, mahuhuli mo yan hehe..

Yup and one way of catching your significant other is hiring a private investigator.

when everything, or almost everything have changed.

lalo na ung sweetness at ung treatment.

kung ung dating madalas, dumalang na.

tapos, madameng excuses.. madameng palusot.

ayaw pahiram ng cellphone, ayaw rin ipakalkal, takot

na mabasa ung inbox.haha

sa lovemaking, ung dating 5 rounds, 1-2 nalang.

sasabihin sayo pagod na. pano naibigay na ung

natitirang 3 sa iba. hehe