Masteral - Any Plans?

Master's, not Masteral.

Now thinking if I should finish what I started. I am now advancing my career with certifications and short courses. I feel that it is a way to pad up your paycheck, still, getting advanced knowledge through post grad studies will benefit you in the long run in terms of knowledge.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Planning to take Masters in Marketing Communications in DLSU some time soon but I feel that a practical knowledge in this discipline is better than a more solid theoretical background. Kaya I'm torn between attending paid seminars and an MA program.

An advanced degree related to your target post has more weight over a series of short courses.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I used to have interest in taking up my Master's back then (a decade ago). Due to financial constraints and conflicts with my schedule, it didn't push through. -_-

If you ask me, I feel like its over-rated taking up a master's degree to a point that if you feel that your passion is somewhere else, its like wasting your time altogether.

I'd rather take up certification courses instead. ;)

• 4 weeks later...

in the middle of it...currently thinking that my professors are in a conspiracy plot against me to make me bleed from sheer stress.

salamat po sa magkasunod na deadline...bad trip

pero sige lang....kaya pa rin ito...pag natapos ko ang report at research paper na yan, makakahinga na uli ako, ng isang linggo. :rolleyes:

yosh!

Since i'm a registered nurse and a medical transcriptionist, before i was planning to take MAN... para mas lumaki bayad sakin at tsaka dagdag sa pangalan... but as the years passed by parang nagiba na naman ang gusto ko. :)

Edited by Gits