Masteral - Any Plans?

UP is usually lenient to its alumnae/alumni and to AdMU college graduates for its MBA courses. You just have to undergo summer remedial if your GWA is below 85

MY two good friends went to UP to finish their MBA. Yun iba nag Ateneo pa rin or like me, nag US na lang para mas matunog hehehe. Swertehan talaga na may scholarship. Basta at least Cum Laude ka sa college

• 7 months later...

Hi everyone. Do any of you know the application process in Ateneo Graduate School of Business? I am from Cebu and I am planning on applying for their MBA Regis program sometime this year in their Cebu Campus. Are there any pips from here who are currently or formerly enrolled in the MBA Regis program? Your comments and advice are greatly appreciated. Thanks :)

Guest silenciotira

Hi everyone. Do any of you know the application process in Ateneo Graduate School of Business? I am from Cebu and I am planning on applying for their MBA Regis program sometime this year in their Cebu Campus. Are there any pips from here who are currently or formerly enrolled in the MBA Regis program? Your comments and advice are greatly appreciated. Thanks :)

Ma'am just a suggestion why not take MBA here in Metro Manila instead in Cebu.If your aiming for career advancement,much better to take your MBA here in Metro Manila.

Mas updated & more challenging.

Ma'am just a suggestion why not take MBA here in Metro Manila instead in Cebu.If your aiming for career advancement,much better to take your MBA here in Metro Manila.

Mas updated & more challenging.

I don't really need it for career advancement. I have a small business. Technically, I don't really need to get an MBA. But, I was hoping to get one so that I could perhaps learn some more.

• 2 months later...

masteral isn't really a word. better to say "master's/doctor's degree" or "doctorate in ______."

and yes, i'm guilty of being snooty. i promise this is well-intentioned.

anyway MBAs are now, according to some companies, the bare minimum needed for some salary grades/positions. i'd consider specializing or enrolling in a multidisciplinary program. if i were in IT i'd take something like technology management which is a blend of engineering and business.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I took up an MBA years ago but didn't complete it because I found it difficult working and studying at the same time. At least I can tell myself that I would have easily gotten the degree. Aced most of my business subjects back but found it really hard to do my assignments and attend to my work at the office at the same time.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...