Exams You Wouldn’t Forget….

Guest lustfortravel

Prac 1 exam in the CPA board. I finished the exam in 15 minutes, didn't solve a single thing since I had no intention of passing the board ( just wanted to have my PRC number in case i decide to take the 2nd one seriously) , i just chose whatever answer i fancied...and i passed . :blink: now, that was weird.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

it's been a while since i took any form of exams.

i only have a few memorable ones:

high school:

1. chemistry class (3rd year HS 4thQ) - open book, open formula, open whatever... can't find the answers! nyehehe!

2. physics class (4th year HS 4thQ) - got good grades...

3. NCEE - before graduation, huh, kinda hard to forget that... i still got 90% though...

college:

Adamson University College of Computer Engineering: finals in algebra (1st year, 1st sem), praning ako as in! geometry exams, the professor was not around for the whole prelims, gave the whole class 5.0 bagsak po kami, then finals, i submitted the exam paper na walang sagot as in empty... with matching dialogue sa prof na, "eh wala akong masagot eh, ano gusto mo ilagay ko diyan?" then walked out on him... CRAZY!!! hehehe

My prof in HS once made an exam that says 'Read all the instruction first'. And in the last portion of the exam the final instruction was to write

your name, be quiet and submit your test paper.

sino ba maniniwala na ganun ang finals niyo, so we all answered it ayun zero kaming lahat.

Social studies exam and my book was still on my friend so I have nada review. I think i got 3/50.

Physics exam. Theres a 40 point question about the time it would took for a stone to drop coming from an elevating baloon. My exam paper has a big cross on it, but erased because I got the answer correct. The prof told me that only I got it correct. Syempre highest ako dun sa exam by a mile margin.

NCEE - I think theres only one question on Math that I wasnt sure I answered correctly.

And some algebra/trigo exams where I peeked from a kodigo for formula. :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

one of my ECE subjects. during our final exams, my seatmate was asking something on me and our instructor saw me looking at him. para lang hindi mapagkamalang nangongopya, binigay ko na agad papel ko na walng kalamanlaman. twas good kasi pasado naman ako.

:goatee:

Edited by shafeeq96

ECE board exam. ... i had the feeling after time was up that my answers were mostly wrong and that my exam score wouldn't reach the passing grade. i even accepted that possibility immediately after the exam and made up my mind to just review again for a retake, but of course to review harder this time. ... the results came out in the newspapers and i was surprised to find my name on the list, and i later found out that my Mom was praying for my success while i was taking the exam (thanks to my Mom and to the Lord! :)). ... not surprisingly, when i later checked in PRC, my exam grade turned out to have barely made the passing mark.

• 1 month later...

Elem=Math>>>got through at naintindihan din naman un ng mababa un grade kaya di naging valedic.

HS=Trigo>>>ganun din tulad ng elem.Nawala sa top 10 pero nasa honor class.

College=Accounting Subs>>>Naging numbers na buhay ko.Tanggal sa scholar at dean's list gawa nito

Eto mabigat=CPA exam.Ngayon Conditional pa rin hahaha.