Exams You Wouldn’t Forget….

Bar exams .... right after the 1990 earthquake!

...... we were quietly taking the exams at the 5th floor of MLQ when examinees from baguio suddenly rushed out of the room and down the building in panic saying they felt a tremor ...... true enough, the newspapers confirmed an intensity 2 earthquake the following day.

.... kala namin may frat rumble sa labas! :upside:

3rd year of college first sem, midterms.

2 days before got hit with german measles. timano alam ko na.

No way will i take the special exams!

Took my midterms na inaapoy ng lagnat...

Bago matapos ang exam week, 4 of my classmates went down with the measles too.

To this day, wala pa ding nakakaalam na ako ang nagdala ng virus... he he he! :angry:

fiunal exam ko sa political sociology. proffesor ko nun c Dr. Bello. Putsa ang galinun. 2 lang exam nmin dun ung una bagsak ako. nphiya ako sa class nun kc aktibista daw ako pero wla ako alam. Ung second exam nung binibigay n nya ung result ang sabi nya " its amazing how UP students stand up against adversity and recover from a setback right Mr____. putsa perfect ako. e wala p daw nkperfect nung exam n un. ayun after nung class kkinausap ako nung crush ko s class n un. Got her as my preize hehehehehe.and the rest is history heheheheheh

• 2 weeks later...

1) In college, my friend and I weren't able to take an Economics exam with the class since we thought it was at 3:00pm when it was actually at 1:00pm. When our prof wrote down the exam sked on the board, he wrote down the time as "1300". That's why we thought it was at 3:00pm ... boink! Good thing he was nice and accepted our explanation, he allowed us to take the exam later that day.

2) In college again, for my Stat101 final exam I stayed up all night to study until the weeee early morning hours since I didnt pay too much attention in class the whole sem. To stay awake, I brought the coffee maker into my bedroom and kept making coffee. I ended up downing 10 mugs (not cups!) of strong coffee!! Needless to say, while I was taking the exam my hands were shaking and my head was spinning!!! All that and I still failed, waaaahhh! :blush:

3) In law school, there was a rumor that one of our professors does not really read our answers to her exams. I dont know what came over me but during our midterms I decided to find out if this was true or not. I dont remember exactly my answers but I wrote all sorts of things such as going to the movies to watch the opening of X-Men, feeding my pet, and taking a crap on the witness stand. After leaving the classroom, I had cold sweats because I just realized what I did. Wahahahaha, when we got our papers back my grade was in the 80s ... higher than some of my classmates who really studied! :rolleyes:

I must have been possessed because I did it again for our final exams .... and passed again!!! Wahahaha! I showed my papers to a classmate and he went ballistic since I got a higher grade than him and he studied for the exams.

PS That professor is now a Court of Appeals Justice! :thumbsupsmiley:

4) My 2001 Bar exam: It really screwed up my bowel functions ... it took a month after the exams before everything went back to normal.

It was our final oral exam for Spanish class. I was supposed to meet someone from

another class and we have to converse for 20 minutes in Spanish in front of our teacher.

I arrived 15 minutes before my time I saw this very beautiful girl waiting on the bench outside the teacher's office. I approached the bench and seated beside her. I learned that she will

be my partner for the oral exam and she told me in advance to forgive her since she is not

good in Spanish. I really don't care because her eyes are very lovely hehe. Now our turn for the oral exam has arrived. I utter few Spanish words to test her knowledge. She can

grasp what I am saying but she can't understand some of the words based on her facial

expressions. Hmmmmm I can have my way on her so I decided to court her in Spanish haha.

I really can't forget the smile on our teacher's face because she perfectly understands

what I am doing. I pity her because she was struggling to understands some of the words

I was saying but I'm so into it that I used all the beautiful words of courtship in Spanish that

I can remember. After the exam, I saw the sad expression on her face because she was

not satisfied with her performance and I don't know if she realized that I was already

courting her hahaha. I never got the chance to talk to her because her equally stunning

friend was waiting for her outside.

After three days, I was on my way for my History class when I saw her standing in the

hallway. As I was approaching the hallway, I can see that

she was looking at me with a smile on her face. She seem interested in talking

to me but I was afraid she already realized that I courted her in our oral exam. Due to my

unexplainable stupidity, I pretended not to notice her. That was the last time I saw her.

Damn! :cry:

Nun undergrad days ko, I took up Latin as an elective and I was thanking my lucky stars kasi arranged alphabetically ang class seating at na katabi ko isa sa mga campus beauties na naging finalist sa Bb Pilipinas later on.

Nway, the beauty queen eventually dropped the subject after two weeks but I had to finish the course kasi graduating na ako. Putcha, na wala na yun maganda kong katabi, napasubo ako sa hirap. Mid terms was translating Mi Ultimo Adios from Spanish to Latin and worse yun finals was an oral defense in Latin of a position paper - you guessed it, also in Latin.

Physics exam during high school. Notorious klase namin sa pangongopya, hehehe. I remember our proctor went around and checked every single armchair in class kung merong knakadikit na kodigo. Ang hindi niya alam yung mga formula sa physics sinulat ko na sa folder ko which I am using supposedly for cover, hehehe. Eh problem solving, so its only a matter of applying the formula to the problems, hehehe...

peace!

• 3 weeks later...