Exams You Wouldn’t Forget….

it was my last sem during college..

i was too lazy to study for my last exam in Filipino 20 (Philippine Literature).

when the exam day came, i had nothing in my mind to answer the exam.

fear gripped me then thinking i might not be able to graduate if i fail this subject.

so i made the brave move to open our reference book... then, i was able to answer the exam.

come to think of it, i never cheated before that exam. i had tougher subjects like chemistry, biology, genetics, calculus, etc but i passed all of them with high grades and without cheating.

i won't forget that exam because it was the first and last subject i cheated. worse, filipino subject pa!

ive 2 unforgettable exams

structural design class in my 5th year..was copying from my boyfriend (now my hubby)..we got caught..actually the professor thinks he was copying from me..poor guy he was sent out of the class..i was gonna tell the professors it was me who was cheating, but then he whispered, "let me take the blame..you need the grades"..haha, no wonder i married him :D

my board exams back in '96..i brought this structural design book over to the clasroom hoping i could still make a quick browse before the board exams starts..so i did..but when the testers came in they said we can only bring books and open them up if its by a foreign editor..boy, was i lucky, i brought the book to the proctors and asked if i can bring in and use my book as reference and he said "sure"..everybody in my class STARED at me with ENVY!..i took the 2nd day of my board exams like a breeze..finished it in less than an hour!..when my results came in, the highest score i had was with my 2nd day..haha..go figure :D

My Jollibee exam!

This was a long time ago. I applied for Jollibe as service (s)crew... he he he... then, during personal interview, their HR found na out na graduate ako ng IE, so they gave me chance to IE post since they need one.

The exam looks simple; it includes 2-case studies wherein you need to apply this IE stuff. The 1st one, they gave a room with measurement and all you need is to put everything on it with the aim of maximizing the place while maintaining the productivity required... he he he... ikot 'yung ballpen ko! The 2nd case; they gave a process and all you need to do is conduct a time & motion study and recommend improvements with ergonomic supports meeting the required target time... ikot naman 'yung relo ko! And all of them is time pressured, kaya ikot naman ako mismo!

Results? Bagsak ako! Hindi din akong nakuhang service crew, kaya sa McDonald ako bumagsak – as disc jockey… meaning, taga-hugas ng utensils… :D

• 1 month later...

all those accounting exams we had to take during college...

all those taxation exams we had to take during college...

all those commercial law exams we had to take during college..

... and given the fact that im a bs commerce major in com app and info scie student way back, we sure do have a lot of accounting, taxation, and commercial law subjects!

geee! good thing, god was merciful and made me pass all those subjects thru hardwork and determination :)

• 3 weeks later...

Yung Finals ko for Data Communication. Ung ung last na exam ko before i graduated from college. Napaka memorable kc after exam, iyakan to the MAX mga kaklase ko kc naka graduate din after 5 years hehehehehehe :thumbsupsmiley:

• 1 month later...

my algebra102, calculus exams! i spend sleepless nights to review the shits! but when the exam day comes, i always get nervous and mental blacked.. f#&k!! i dont know why..

im really poor in math..

good thing i'll be able to survive and graduate (finally)

to think i have 6 or 7 math subjects.. not to mention the economics and accounting units that i have..

pero math lang tlaga!!

exam ko nung highschool, muntikan mahuli kodigo ko. Linapitan ako ng teacher tapos tinanong ako kung ano nasa kamay ko, sabi ko wala po mam habang nakaipit yung kodigo sa middle at index finger ko.

tsaka 2004 entrance sa san beda college of law, kung di ako nareconsider malamang na sa ibang school na ako ngayon.