Exams You Wouldn’t Forget….

Not really an exam but my thesis deliberation for Editorial Design. Hindi ko pa sched but my adviser wanted me to present kasi di pa dumadating yung dapat naka - sked. Sobrang asar ko hinagis ko lahat ng materials ko then nag-walk out ako sabay punta sa audio-visual room. a few minutes later ayan na adviser ko dala dala yung thesis materials ko nagso-sorry!!! Buti na lang barkada ko thesis adviser ko kundi malamang bumagsak ako nun. ( feel ko lang mag tantrum titingnan ko kung ano mangyayari - nasindak si loko)

Architectural Board Exam, Engineering Portion:

There was a MAJOR question about SOIL MECHANICS (something that is not part of our usual design services) that we never ever EVER studied, during classes or review classes. At ALL!

That one question kinda stressed me out, and threw me off-kilter for the rest of the exam.

I was pretty sure I wouldn't make it, but I somehow pulled myself together towards the end and was able to logically answer the question using other formulas we studied for structural engineering....it felt like i was pulling answers out of my butt. "bawi na lang ako sa design portion", i told myself.

(i was especially irked when I looked for the answer when I got home....it was one short little formula. I remember screaming in frustration).

that made it a very, verrrrrrry long wait for the results.....but i literally jumped for joy when i got 'em! woohooo! :upside:

there was dis 5 item test na nakakuha kami ng leak.. i was the pres of the clas that time.. the prof concluded na we should have not bin getting 4's and 3's in that exam... wala daw in hes history of giving that exam that even ten students passed from a class.. so how come daw na pumasa kami lahat... imagine 5 frikin items... hahahaha...huli kami pero walang umamin... my ass was saved..

There was this Taxation exam sa law school where the brods gave us copy of answers but not the questions. So we studied and luckily enough, the same set of questions were given... So when the announcement of scores came, we were not surprised that the sisterhood got the highest grades, except for one who failed. Nagulat kami why she failed when she was given the answers din.. We found out that hindi niya ni research kung anong related topic sa mga questions. She merely memorized yung sagot by the number...The problem was ni ramble ni Sir ang mga questions....