Exams You Wouldn’t Forget….

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

UPCAT

Board Exams

IELTS (went home 2 am from work and a gimmick. exam was at 7 am the following day. passed with a band score of 8)

NCLEX-RN (no formal review. took a leave from work only a few days before the actual test. result came out exactly on my birthday. nice!)

:)

Edited by BallBreaker

Departmental Exam sa Accounting.. whew! ang hirap.. :( tapos antok na antok ako nun pano kasi the night before the exam 3am na ako natulog..tapos 8am ang exam! I had to ask my professor if I could shut my eyes for 5 minutes, so yun...when the exam started, natulog muna ako ng 5 minutes... buti pumayag! haha.. kalokang exam! :lol:

First exam in Organic Chem. The exam was 2 or 3 hours long but less than halfway through, I had a terrible tummy ache (in other words, LBM) that I couldn't concentrate on the exam. I was forced to submit my paper without rechecking my answers. My classmates made fun of me when they found out the reason why I left early. :lol: I barely passed that exam but since I was too geekish then and really passionate about Chem, binawi ko sa next exams. In the end naka-uno pa din ako. :blush:

Hahaha hindi ko alam kung bakit achiever/competitive ako before. Ngayon hindi ko alam kung anong significance nun sa buhay ko.

• 2 weeks later...

Final Exam sa Logic 1.. biruin mo yun kelangang masagutan ko ng tama yung 47 out of 50 items para pumasa dahil olats na olats ak sa subject na to, do or die na talaga.. then the next day vinerify ko ke prof un result ayun luckily nakapasa naman na dalawang items lang yun minali ko.. :goatee: duda pa nga si prof kong kups na nangopya lang daw ak hehe..