Exams You Wouldn’t Forget….

Philippine History when i was in first year high school. my teacher asked the class just one question. write everything we know about the first few chapters of our textbook. i got 105 out of 100 sa sobrang dami ng naisulat ko :lol: di pa ako tamad mag-aral nun :upside:

dec 2004 NLE - i fell asleep while taking the test kase i don't know the answers. good thing my classmate was sitting behind me. he kicked my chair to wake me up when he noticed i wasn't moving for 10 mins na nakayuko. when we met again nung oath taking niloloko ako how did i pass kung tinulugan ko exam. sabi ko na lang baka nagandahan ang BON sa name ko kaya pumasa ako :lol:

kami noon walang masyadong maraming exams. what we had were thinkpieces and papers and recitations. so puro ganun. the most unforgettable experence i had- 3 papers including a revision ata for some parts of my junior year thesis, due on the exact same day and my computer crashed. eh i already had about 5 pages done for each paper, mga ganun at di ko nasave. buti na lang i wrote down some stuff din. eh gabi na yun haha. the next day, 7am pa lang ata nasa school na ako, typing away but the night before, di na ako natulog because i was writing everything. huhu. sumakit din kamay ko nun at sabog talaga ako. :P

Top 3 unforgetable exams... 1 as the top...

3 Pharamacology we had about 7 pages back to back of drugs to be memorized. On the exam the highest point was given to the part where we have to give the generic name of drugs like alaxan, loperamide etc. Imagine we see it on commercial but I couldn't remember exactly all of it...sh*t talaga...

2 Anatomy (practical exam) there's specimen on each chair with numbered pins you have to indentify the muscle... Unfortunately the muscle looked confusing compared to what was in the books... grabe sakit sa ulo...

1 The board exam of course the choices of answers seemed to be all correct lang hiya mga examiners yan feel ko tuloy ang yabang nila!!!!

• 4 weeks later...
My Intergrated Calculus Final exam only had 1 problem:

Determine the volume of a carabao horn with a diameter of 2cm and with a decreasing radii of ******.....

Dang..... Triple integration galore..... To think I was in premed......

Yeah triple integration using spherical coordinates r^2sin(theta)d(theta)d(phi)d® bounded by theta(0 to pi) phi(0 to 2pi) r(0 to r) :D

• 3 weeks later...
Physics... 2nd year college Final exam. The lectures of our exam are written in the board. We are instructed to

turn around and not look at the board. It was torture knowing that one peek at the board and you can surely answer

the exam. The problem is once you are caught taking a look at the board automatic 5

In College... we have a Professor in Political Theory giving us a true or false exam...na write minus wrong...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

nurse licensure exam a looong time ago :D

hindi ko cya mkakalimutan coz i was one of the candidates chosen (rather humiliated) by the CIs na hindi papasa.

good for them hindi lang ako pumasa, i almost had it sa top 10 (sa school results namin lang, kaw naman...hehehe)

and take note, mga candidates nila non for top spot sa national lumagapak.

hmmm kung sineryoso ko kya pgreview ko non LOL!!

Taking an Operating Systems Pre-Final exam without a calculator after downing 3 bottles of Red Horse. (problem solving na exam)

Not only did I get all the answers right, I also solved the bonus question.

Proof that beer significantly enhances your brain power. lol

Edited by rdaq97