Exams You Wouldn’t Forget….

UPCAT My friend and i were sitting in the same room and he saw a girl with big ones. He couldn't help himself and excitedly half-whispered "WOW Pare! ANG LAKI NG B**BS!!". Unfortunately, the girl heard him and didn't take that well. She got up, left the room in tears and didn't come back to take the exam. :thumbsdownsmiley:

Nursing Board Exam. (I got assigned to a college with air-conditioned rooms, some of my friends got assigned to elementary schools near squater's area.) :thumbsupsmiley:

Comprehensive Exam for my Master's Degree in Nursing. (We were the first batch to take our exams via a computer.) :huh:

naalala ko pa pala un isa...just came from a practice namin mga varsity noon college.I was going to have an exam on financial accounting (fixed assets).Un grabe,pagod na ako tapos naiwan ko pa sa bahay calculator ko,un naubos ang worksheet ko.Pasang-awa one of the most memorable exams i had. :upside:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

both of comprehensive examinations stages for the 2 universities i enrolled in for my master's degree.

1st university (blue feathered people :aka: blue nerds country) ~ the test schedule was for 7am. actual time it started: 10am

2nd university (red feathered people) ~ i was the only Filipina in the batch and i was cursing all my professors while taking my exam. Write down everything you know about all your subjects for this degree!

i never want to take another exam in my life :flowers:

• 2 weeks later...

Philosophy 101 during college days. The hardship was not about the exam but about the situation then. I did my best to memorize most of the founding theories for almost 2 nights. In short, sunog kilay. And when the prof came with his handouts he told us that we can open the book for a quick reference. Duh?! My effort ha nakakapraning. Ayun walk out ako. Hahahaha it was not the exam that made me feel sick then but the situation. Lucky for me my prof gave me a good credit for at least standing on what I believe and it was very logical thing to do daw na umalis pag pakiramdam mo na may mali. Another duh!? na naman yun. Only to find out that our prof was well known as a bullshitter. So ayun, binagsak ang buong class na nag-exam at ako lang pasado highest pa. Mind boggling talaga.

Another was when I was in high school wherein our ethics professor told us to get a piece of paper. It was automatic for us that when a teacher asks us to get a paper e it will be an ambush exam. So, we all did. Automatically we wrote our names on the left then the year and class section below it then on the left side will be the date and the subject. Then he suddenly asked us to pass our papers. Voila, we all failed. We don't listen to instructions daw. Yeah right, because he just asked us to get a piece of paper. No further instruction and it was inappropriate for us to assume that we will be having an exam it was like it is inappropriate for us to give our conclusions to a certain situation without hearing both sides and checking the facts. Simpleng insrtuction di daw kami marunong sumunod.

Silly tests like that made me sick more than taking GMAT. Kakainis up to now pero natatawa na lang ako talaga.

Math, third year high school... our teacher gave us the option to take a pre-exam test (redundant ba?) and students who would get 88% would be exempted from the exams. This teacher is somewhat a terror and is known to give the hardest exams, so only two from the top ten of the class (me and another classmate) took it. Ironically the pre-exam thingy was just okay. One tricky problem in the test was to balance out the equations, and no matter what I (or we) do, we cannot balance it out. One student in front of me somehow managed to balance it, and I don't know why I was so stupid to copy his paper. When I passed my paper, everybody was shocked that I had the guts to submit my papers right away, and the teacher then kind of gave the answer that the equation won't be balanced. Since I cannot take my paper back anymore, I wasn't able to catch a "blessing," but turned out, I had 90% in the test. Had I wrote in that the equation cannot be balance, I should've gotten 98%. Lessons learned: Take every opportunity and trust your own instinct.

One more... Economics in college. It was the mid-term exams, and I really had a hard time thinking what to answer and when the professor returned the papers, I was getting so scared that he was already giving the papers of those who flunk the exams, yet he still hasn't called my name. Turned out, I got the highest in the exam and was exempted for the finals, and I was the one given the highest grade in the class.

I heard about a philosophy test in Ateneo with this question: "What is courage?" Someone wrote this down for an answer: "This is courage." That was it. Result: that student got a 4 (the highest grade an Atenean can hope for).

I suck a** at accounting, by the way.

Urban legend lang ito. I had seem the same email but the student was not from Ateneo.peace..:D