Exams You Wouldn’t Forget….

CPA board exams October 1996.....2 weeks going to the exam day, we were evicted from our home due to unpaid rent....so i was literally reviewing on the streets. plus a day or too roaming Metro Manila for a place to stay.....not to mention that the last four months i sustained myself with instant noodles and a prayer....Even the review materials i was supposed to read were only bought a month prior.......

At one time my friend's mother suspected me for being a retarded guy or an addict or a beggar of sorts. She shoved me away in front of so many people. It was embarassing but i needed to swallow my pride just to focus on the test. I was so poor back then....I couldn't afford a watch...I brought a wall clock on exam day and placed it in front of me.

I guess it proved to be an intimidating tactic coz' those seated near were looking at it as well

When the results came out, I bought a newspaper at 6:30am and read it inside Malate Church.....and lo and behold...I saw my name....the passing rate that year was 14.5% so i knew i had to be lucky. I thanked God like I never thanked him in my entire life....I cut the portion of the boardpassers and unto this day, I still have it with me.

nursing board exam last 2005

badtrip kasi sa naassign me sa isang public elementary skuk

ung upuan ko yung pang grade 1 na as in may seatmate ka at ang baba ng upuan ko kaya super tiis lng ako

memorable ung board exams kasi

yng mga kaklase ko kung ano ano pang review centers ang pinuntahan nila then punta pa sila sa school namin para sa in house review then yung iba kung ano ano piang uusapan about their review center na ganito raw yung turo sa kanila or eto yung lalabas sa exams. eh ako nmn wala akong ginawa for the period of 2 months kung di magbasa n lng ng text at sapilitan a iyon then more on relaxa lang ako

then when the results are in as in gulat ako mataas pa yung mga nakuha ko sa mga nagreview centers, but yung iba medyo same rate lang kami or mas mataas lng ng .3 or .2

yung iba gumastos pa ata ng halos 15k sa review centers para sa board exams.

that was a nice one for me to remember

• 2 weeks later...

Japanese Language Proficiency Test

Kasi all in Japanese and Chinese characters yung nasa test. Pati ung listening, in nihongo din. Wla lang, naaaliw lang ako, kasi ang dami dami namin nun tapos kakaiba sa usual tests that I take. I passed my level test din, yey!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest girlspeed

exams in Law of Mass Media- cheat notes all the time

and Principles of Advertising- no grades lower than A- :thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by girlspeed

waaaaay back sa Math 54 (Calculus) ko... got to class after drinking gin until the wee hours of the morning, reviewing my notes while wasted, not having an hours worth of sleep, going to class with the smell of gin on my breath (at 8.30 AM no less) and still kicking ass on the exam. (1.25 ata yun. bwahahahahaha)...

that was the last good exam i ever had in UP. hahahaha...

meron pa pala isa.. same situation...

two bottles of red horse mga 1 hour before the exam (started drinking around 5.30, 7 start ng exam)...

Operating Systems and Computing Theory na subject ko in another school.. (Yes, I went to more than 1 college for very obvious reasons.. hahahahaha)

di naman ako tlaga lasing nung nag-take ako ng exam but my head was really heavy and i forgot my calculator so i had to do computations by hand.

end result. better than perfect score... (i answered the additional bonus questions para sigurado... )

which has led me to formulate the theory that taking exams while slightly intoxicated enhances performance. hahahahaha...

• 2 weeks later...

5th year - 2nd trimester

nag-overload ako - 35 units, para next trimester 9 units lang ako.

Pagdating ng mid-terms, putsa lahat ng subjects ko on the same day!!!!!

from 8AM till 9PM.

dun ko naranasang sumakit talaga ulo ko after the exam......

good thing.... nung finals 2 subjects lang kinuhanan ko ng exams, ung iba exempted na!!!

• 2 weeks later...