Have U Ever Begged......

Guest BDC0425

nagmakaawa kana ba na wag ka iwanan?  

488 members have voted

1. 1. nagmakaawa kana ba na wag ka iwanan?

• yes
    • no

hate to admit it but yeah. ive begged durin a break up, begged for days, weeks, months. i was head over heals in love. it took me 2 years to get over the girl. all the begging was worth it. she was worth it. i dont regret having done it. i would have done anythin to get herto change her mind and get back with me. as "strong" as people perceive me to be, i begged that time, as in sobrang suyo. but s@%t happens. ^_^

• 2 months later...
yup i did, not once, but many times...

and now i realize i have nothing more for me... except the love i used to have and i can never have again...

my lyf is full of lies... but my love for her is forever true :heart: :(

i highlighted this line paps, galing eh, applicable to me also...

kudos to you and wish you well!!

:thumbsupsmiley:

QUOTE (chumnoel @ Jun 8 2009, 10:17 AM) post_snapback.gifyup i did, not once, but many times...

and now i realize i have nothing more for me... except the love i used to have and i can never have again...

my lyf is full of lies... but my love for her is forever true :heart: :(

i highlighted this line paps, galing eh, applicable to me also...

kudos to you and wish you well!!

:thumbsupsmiley:

Both of the comments posted above captured what's in my mind and heart. Lungkot nga lang, konti na lang maayos mo na lahat then it seems that the world conspired against you. Pinakamasakit lang yung sobrang serious ka na na ready ka na ayusin lahat ng mga nagawa mo na mali and finally start everything in the right manner and you've finally exerted everything then sa final stage you falter again, di na sya naniwala worse lahat ng efforts mo di nya narecognize. Life...

• 3 months later...
Guest Serenity12

Unfortunately, yes. It was the most humiliating thing I had to do in my life. The fact that he had to tell me not to beg since he was uncomfortable with it, made it even worse. :(

Guest redhotlips

once, a long time ago. he wanted space (yeah right), i don't believe in cool-offs. i gave him 3 months (yes, i was that stupid) to change his mind. when he came to his senses, i was already unavailable. he had his chance, he f#&kin blew it.

Edited by redhotlips
sa mga guys/ladies nangyari na ba it0 sa iny0 na mag beg sa ex ny0 during th0se times na nag break kay0??? an0 nangyari??? sa tingin ny0 tama ba yung ginawa ny0???

:mtc: :mtc: :mtc: :mtc:

My experience was tried to save a relationship .....not begged .......

i guess i tried to save my relationship ....

The first time I really begged her to forgive me..It's hard to loose someone that is with you for quite sometime...But you there always goes the saying that "you can never satisfy everyone including yourself".. Human always tends to look for something more and say better...But the risks of stepping on someone for that search is inevitable and sometimes being overlook, that's the reason why we only realize our need for that someone that we have left behind...

NEVER!!!

I had 3 serious relationships, ako ang umalis. When I love, I love too much. If the man couldn't appreciate what I do then it's time to leave. They begged me to come back. Why should I? To feel the pain again?

Isang napakalaking katangahan ang balikan o habulin ang taong paulit-ulit kang sinasaktan. Saksakin mo na lang ang sarili mo kung ganon.

Pag nasa relasyon ka, magmahal ka. Pag tapos na, tama na.

• 2 weeks later...

yes, yes i did....

she was well worth it...

she didn't want to leave me...

it was not her decision to make...

she needed to go....

and she will not be able to come back....

she had to go, not because she wanted to, but because she needed to...

she had stage 4 leukemia...

she went to a better place....