Have U Ever Begged......

Guest BDC0425

nagmakaawa kana ba na wag ka iwanan?  

488 members have voted

1. 1. nagmakaawa kana ba na wag ka iwanan?

• yes
    • no

Guest simply_tinA

That's a very practical and realistic move :)

mahirap kc mamilit ng ayaw tama na un napakita ko na ayokong mawala xa pero maxadong nagmamapogi eh anung gagawin ko magpagulong gulong ako para di xa umalis laugh.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Begging can be interpreted in different angle. For me begging is to place reasons on why to have a break up. What were the mitigating circumstances on why the break-up. If the situation becomes degrading like nakakabastos na yung girl as in ayaw mag salita or iba ang sinasabi - what i do is just leave and let the situation cool down. Normally the girl is the first one that gives up that calls and sent text messages. Then this is the time again to have a face to face discussion. :rolleyes:

depende kung ganun na kayo katagal... as the above poster said... the amount of time and money and feelings invested in the relationship... sympre normal lang iwan ang pride... pero ONE time lang... if she said NO again! then no matter what you do.. it won't change anything..

I did. Nagcut pa ako ng classes, bumili ng bulaklak, naligaw sa paghahanap ng bahay nila, naglakad ng malayo, ng makarating sa kanila, lumuhod nagmakaawa, sinabi ko na kahit ano pa nangyari kakalimutan ko (hooked up w/ another guy sa inis niya sa akin) wag lang siya mawala sa akin. Unfortunately... pinalayas niya ako sa harap niya, sa bahay nila, sa buhay niya..

Well it's okay. 7 months later, a common friend told me, she regret what she did and if ever she wished I still want her back. But unfortunately for her.. it was too late. :P Afterall, I am a one shot deal. Once you really decided to get me out of your life, I'll be gone for good. Mahirap masaktan paulit-ulit, so I just step forward and move on.

if you really love a person you will do anything to win her back and even utter those words which sometimes are impossible to make and knowing that you cant do it..begging is also showing that you are putting your pride on the side. Yes I did sometimes I regret it but Ive learned my lesson ;)

• 2 weeks later...