Have U Ever Begged......

Guest BDC0425

nagmakaawa kana ba na wag ka iwanan?  

488 members have voted

1. 1. nagmakaawa kana ba na wag ka iwanan?

• yes
    • no

sa mga guys/ladies nangyari na ba it0 sa iny0 na mag beg sa ex ny0 during th0se times na nag break kay0??? an0 nangyari??? sa tingin ny0 tama ba yung ginawa ny0???

mtcsmiley.gifmtcsmiley.gifmtcsmiley.gifmtcsmiley.gif

ahahahahahaha hahahahaha I remember my college days when my gf has a new bf na. I begged for one last date and pinagbigyan naman ako ;) haaaay tingin ko tama din para may closure para hindi naman sigawan ang last naming memory. SO tama na nag beg ako pero I will never do it again

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

yes. I was in college then. I remembered she broke up thru text. I wanted to confirm personally so I went to their place in karuhatan (I'm from Marikina). Really wanted her but she already had another. While talking song on the radio "F*CK IT by Eamon".

After that became the number 2 while they are i the relationship i was the one trying to hold on. it was the worst experience ever. trying so hard to be loved by your ex that already has a BF. She still visits me for the physical part of our relation ship. after that she'll say, " I gotta go we have a date". desperately tried to break them apart by putting hickies during her "visits" but to no avail.

those were the days....

• 2 weeks later...

I did this and regretted it badly.

Kahit gaano mo kamahal yun tao, never beg for them to stay with you. Nobody, and I MEAN NO f#&king BODY, is worth losing your pride and dignity for. Its better to lose the person you love than to lose all the love you have for yourself.

The thing is, if the person decides to leave... they will leave. Even if physically they are still with you, they wont be with you anymore in heart and spirit. You take a beating anyway, so its always better to take it standing up.