Have U Ever Begged......

Guest BDC0425

nagmakaawa kana ba na wag ka iwanan?  

488 members have voted

1. 1. nagmakaawa kana ba na wag ka iwanan?

• yes
    • no

Yes I have recently. Would i say its worth it? I guess yes, but I didn't won her back. She's in somebody's arms already. But if ever i have a chance to get her back, i would. But not now, She's still young and full of ambitions. I'll get her back if I will have the capacity to fulfill her dreams for herself and her family.

i just did tonight, sort of...we broke up yesterday, kinda long story on why but he felt he was being too selfish and unfair to me because he felt that i give way too much of myself to him and even though he loves me very much he felt that he's unable to reciprocate the same way, sabi niya sasaktan lang daw niya ako. there's a part of me that knows he needs space but i just miss him so much i asked earlier if can we just go back to the way we were before although i don't want him to come back to me out of pity. Sobrang ma-mimmiss ko lang talaga siya that's why I'm having breakdowns. So in the end natauhan ako and hindi ko na pinilit, but I'm still very sad.

I guess the good thing about us is we were very good friends before we became an item, and I think we won't lose that friendship, actually nakakausap ko siya ng normal most of the time (coz we work closely in the same department). I know eventually I'll be okay, I just have to get over the sadness, sobrang love ko kase siya =( I'm hoping in the end kami pa rin or at least I'll be over him completely. First time ko kase nakipag-break na in love pa ko dun sa guy, yung mga previous kase parang nagfafade na before the break-up.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i tell u guys.. i caught my gf last year for having an affair to her classmate for 7 months and i discovered they've got laid each other na... sa sobrang mahal ko sa girl.. i didnt beg her to be with me after what happen. i did just told her na choose between us two.. kahit na me nangyari sa inyo patatawarin kita basta bumalik ka sakin ng buong buo.. and she did.. 5 years n pla kame last jan.. but still ang doubtness nand2 pa pati ang peace of mind.. woohoooO!

It's very easy to beg, specially when your the one on the receiving end of the breakup. Sometimes the initial shock hits you like one of Manny Pacquiao punches... no warning and unexpected. That's why people prefer to be the one doing the breakup first, it gives you some measure of power. Of course if you come crawling back after you broke the other person's heart... well, now THAT'S pathetic.

I've tried to talk it out during my breakups, but in the end you realize, there's nothing you can do. You cannot force the other person to feel the same way you do. The only way things are going to go back to the way it was is if the other person realizes he or she made a mistake and comes back. More often than not if you beg them and they come back, it's out of pity or obligation and not love. No way are things gonna go back to the way it was. In fact, its destined to fail because the other person came back for the wrong reasons.

Edited by grayle
yes i did with my 8yr gf,but did not win her back, she belongs to someone else already, 7mos even before our break up...i'm still begging right now, its something i am not proud of, but hey what can i do, she has my heart..and it will always belong to her...

brother!!! theres always a rainbow after the rain... your not the only one who had xp like that and ask them including me... Soon it will be Over her ... :thumbsupsmiley:

• 3 weeks later...