Have U Ever Begged......

Guest BDC0425

nagmakaawa kana ba na wag ka iwanan?  

488 members have voted

1. 1. nagmakaawa kana ba na wag ka iwanan?

• yes
    • no

• 3 weeks later...

once...and its was driven by the fear of being abandoned more than anything. looking back it was such a stupid thing to do because the person i wanted to stay wasn't really the right person to be with...haaaaaayyyyy...thats what you call blind! :rolleyes: Hahahahhahahaha...

i'm actually thankful im no longer with that person. blessing in disguise. just didn't know it at that time. :upside:

• 4 months later...

HAHAHA!! yep. my first gf. I just did'nt beg. I cried, pleaded, threaten, blackmail, etc etc etc. Eyyy you can't blame me. The bitch was a gold digger from the

start and i was this typical naive idiot way back then. It was not the parting the really hurts. It was knowing that i gave up everything for this kind of HOE. Hayyyy.. Well, got over her.. last i heard from her, she had 3 kids already and was doing pretty badly.. BWAHAHAHAHAHA..

Yep! More than once...same man.

I haven't done that in my life ever...pag ayaw sa kin, then fine! I always believe that there will be other fishes from the big ocean.

Pero with this man, my world turned topsy turvy. Like talagang makaawa ako. I even cried for 6 long hours straight while watching him sleep beside me, not wanting to miss a thing. Wishing the time would stop. I was just like staring at him while he sleeps and the tears just won't stop. I don't want the morning to come coz that would only mean goodbye for us. First time kong natakot ng ganon. First time kong magmahal ng ganito. I never felt that kind of FEAR. Fear of losing someone you love. Someone you adore. Someone you want to spend the rest of your life with.

Down right scary, walang kapantay.

It's ok to cry...it's ok to beg...it's ok to wish...and it's ok to hope that one day his hurting will be over and he'll love me the way he used to.

Stilletos, what happened after? Kayo pa ba?

Sa akin naman, everytime we fight kasi, we breakup (mga engot eh hehe). The last time, I broke up with him.. after a week or weeks, I begged him to come back. Ayaw na daw niya talaga kasi nakakastress na daw yun emotions (on and off kasi kami), I was crying (anyway, iyakin naman talaga ako.. hehe).. so ayun, everyday while I drive, I was crying cause I really missed him. So tinawagan ko sha ulit and begged him again.. ayaw pa din.. grabe naman magpakipot ano? :P Tapos sa YM, nagulat na lang ako ng sabi niya, "hayy g, sige magkita tayo bukas". Ayun.. kami pa din naman up to now. ;)

Honestly, mapride ako.. ewan ko ba, I can't live without him eh.. I really tried pero nahihirapan akong sobra.. torture eh. -_-

totoo to. sobrang nakaka stress pag away bati. best part lang is tuwing magkakabati kayo. i've been to this kind of relationship inabot ng 4yrs ata. sobrang sakit sa ulo pati na sa puso. :D ganun ata talaga pag nagmahal medyo nakakabaliw. sabi ko dati, para namang switch ang relationship natin - ON and OFF.

SHE WAS THE ONE THAT ASKED FOR THE BREAK-UP. THERE WAS NO SENSE IN BEGGING.

I DID ASK IF WE CAN BE FRIENDS. HER ANSWER WAS A DEFINITE:

"NO"

I'VE ALREADY GIVEN MORE OF ME THAN WHAT I SHOULD HAVE. ALTHOUGH I WAS DESPERATE THEN, I CHOSE NOT TO BEG.

AFTER ALL, BEGGARS CAN'T BE CHOOSERS. -_-

Edited by the grudge

yes, i did! but it seems it has a bad effect on me coz everytime i beg one on her, she would think na hahabol at hahabol ako sa kanya. then i realize that it should not be this way, and i could live my life without her. so, wen are relationship was on the rocks, nagulat siya na i didn't beg for it anymore and i didnt give a damn to r relationshp anymore and ive done my part to atleast get hold of these relationship, so after a few weeks, she was the one begging for me na! hehehe a dose of her own medicine... hehehe

everytime we did it. i always tell to her. please stay with me. mahal ko eh. matagal na kami. i treasure those times na pinagsamahan namin. i tried to be at my best to please her. when she broke with me i admit that i begged for another chance. then hindi nagwork out. paulit ulit lang sa huling relasyon ko. ok din im learning with it. mas mabuti na ung ganun na nagawa ko lahat rather than when grow old saka pa ako magtatanong sa sarili ko kung "what if hindi ako nahiyang magmakaawa".

YES ...begging a person who doesn't want us anymore will hurt our self worth, not to mention the humiliation we feel after we have done it. rejection hurts alot, and makes us question ourselves, when rejection comes. hurts our ego's. the best thing to do after this happens is to remove yourself from that person's life, distance yourself, as who wants to risk anymore hurt, as when we bare our hearts to someone and express our love, we really expect a different response for our efforts, as it was hard enough to get up the courage to do it anyway.but have faith, and ones person's rejection of us doesn't mean we will never be loved again, we just have to have enough self respect for ourselves to stay away from people who dump us and break our hearts.........