Have U Ever Begged......

Guest BDC0425

nagmakaawa kana ba na wag ka iwanan?  

488 members have voted

1. 1. nagmakaawa kana ba na wag ka iwanan?

• yes
    • no

Guest romantico888
sa mga guys/ladies nangyari na ba it0 sa iny0 na mag beg sa ex ny0 during th0se times na nag break kay0??? an0 nangyari??? sa tingin ny0 tama ba yung ginawa ny0???

:mtc: :mtc: :mtc: :mtc:

nope, even if i cried whenever i thought of her and napapansin nko ng pamilya ko. i never beg. dami namang babae kase sabi ng konsensya. isipin mo nlng may mas maganda pang darating na love story sa buhay mo.

• 4 weeks later...

yep.. ang hirap kaya, para kong tangang umiiyak, lumuhod literal, ok naman, ngpasuyo naman, ang masakit, everytym na awai kami, naging bisyo naman nya pag iwan saken,ako namang engeng, lagi ngmamakaawa, nakakaubos respeto sa sarili, ayaw ko na, pero di ako makawala..

sa mga guys/ladies nangyari na ba it0 sa iny0 na mag beg sa ex ny0 during th0se times na nag break kay0??? an0 nangyari??? sa tingin ny0 tama ba yung ginawa ny0???

:mtc: :mtc: :mtc: :mtc:

Yes, it happened to me also.

nangyari? tumagal ng konti pero dun din ang ending.

kung tama ba o mali? MALI! Dapat give space to each other, kung ok o hinde then let things happen coz it aint meant for you -_-

As i've said in my previous post. Learn from your past experiences to make you a strong person.

:mtc:

tama ung answer rito telling na its ok to ask for another chance.

pero NOT TO BEG. kawawa naman ang dating mo.. ung iba kasi,

sobrang makaawa, na up to the point na nagmumukha na silang

tanga. they were rejected a hundred times, ganun parin nag beg parin.

to all guys n gals, pag nagawa nyo na ang tingin nyong ENOUGH para

itry na masave ang relationship, at ayaw tlga nya, wag na pilitin. kasi

kayo lang rin ang nagpapamaliit sa sarili nyo. minsan have the EGO rin

na matira kahit kaunti., im not saying na magkaron ng PRIDE,

pero sana magkaron ng kaunting dignidad para sa sarili and move on.

malay nyo, tlgang hindi siya para sa inyo dba?

• 1 month later...

Yup..begged, pleaded and I did eventually win him over...but the thing about begging is it reduces who you are and once were...then you realize that if it was really meant for you, it shouldn't have come to that...and you lose just a bit of your self worth and dignity..by the time he was with me again, i lost respect for what we had and who I allowed myself to become because of him...then you learn that no matter who your significant other might be, you should never lose sight of yourself...and when the final break up came along, i walked away and just never looked back..no pieces to pick up, no tears to wipe away because there just wasn't anything else left..i made sure of that the day i begged him not to leave.

Lesson learned. The hard way. :blink:

Yup..begged, pleaded and I did eventually win him over...but the thing about begging is it reduces who you are and once were...then you realize that if it was really meant for you, it shouldn't have come to that...and you lose just a bit of your self worth and dignity..by the time he was with me again, i lost respect for what we had and who I allowed myself to become because of him...then you learn that no matter who your significant other might be, you should never lose sight of yourself...and when the final break up came along, i walked away and just never looked back..no pieces to pick up, no tears to wipe away because there just wasn't anything else left..i made sure of that the day i begged him not to leave.

Lesson learned. The hard way. :blink:

wow nice one here... well yup i did beg too not once , not twice but alot of times with this one person i loved. grabe nakakawalang dignidad after so i picked up myself kasi kahit ilang beses ko gawin walangnanyari...after sometime sya naman ang nagmamakaawanag bumalik pero no way...hehehe mahal ko pa pero i said enough na kasi i learn to love and respect myself na .... so hangang maaari give yourself a dignity after break up...

Never begged in a relationship. even if you think it's right or its worth it. if they took you back it might be because of pitties sake.in the end, the relationship you have fought for in the first place will start slipping out of your hands, and you will soon realize that you have wasted years of your life that you can't bring back

i did beg for the first time in my life yestersday. My gf broke up with me bec of a minor argument. So i pleaded and swore i love her and said how much i value our relationship, but when i did she would just disrespect me, curse me or say hurtful words so inappropriate for only a minor argument she broke up. After 5 days of begging and getting stepped at i let her go.

When i finally lost respect for myself and knew it i didnt text her anymore that was the time she accused me that a girlfriend of mine is texting her. Is is hust her way para magpapansin kasi wala talaga ako ibang gf or crush man lang na iba. Now she is just plain torturing me na pinalalabas nya na nambabae pa ata ako.

wow nice one here... well yup i did beg too not once , not twice but alot of times with this one person i loved. grabe nakakawalang dignidad after so i picked up myself kasi kahit ilang beses ko gawin walangnanyari...after sometime sya naman ang nagmamakaawanag bumalik pero no way...hehehe mahal ko pa pero i said enough na kasi i learn to love and respect myself na .... so hangang maaari give yourself a dignity after break up...

salamat po :flowers: minsan dagok daw kailangan bago matauhan...wag naman sana lagi :unsure: breaking up isn't the hardest thing to do...apparently, sometimes, it's the walking away that gets to you..ingat po! B)