Have U Ever Begged......

Guest BDC0425

nagmakaawa kana ba na wag ka iwanan?  

487 members have voted

1. 1. nagmakaawa kana ba na wag ka iwanan?

• yes
    • no

haha.. i know someone would react on my post. anyhow, i know it's too soon to tell but begging is something i told myself that i will never do! kung ayaw sakin, eh di wag.. ndi ko ipagsisiksikan sarili ko. but if ever that point comes, you'll be the first to know! :)

no worries

but i hope you wont experience this :rolleyes:

yes, once a few years back... lost respect for myself and begged.. wrong move still got hurt in the end.

lesson learned never beg anymore so as not to lose respect for yourself..

this is weird because after begging, i felt better about myself... i actually felt vulnerable, and human. and i felt happy that i could go to such an extent, for the person i loved. and no, it didn't work out either, but i was actually able to respect myself more for doing it. just a difference in looking at it i guess...

• 3 months later...

yes i begged .. yes i've cried... and am proud of it... doesn't make you less of a man if u cry right????

i've cried in front of her, in front of my friends, in front of myself in a mirror...

but you should also know when is enough is enough ... Being in-love is totally different from being "tanga" in a relationship

• 3 months later...