Have U Ever Begged......

Guest BDC0425

nagmakaawa kana ba na wag ka iwanan?  

488 members have voted

1. 1. nagmakaawa kana ba na wag ka iwanan?

• yes
    • no

• 1 month later...

nope....i wont stay if that person wants me out of his life..... if that someone dont love me as much as i love him i move on even if its so painful..... life is a matter of giving up or giving in.....

whats the point of staying if the person i love so much dont want me anymore.... ill find or that some1 will find me and will love me for the rest of his life =)

i will not love you for the rest of your life.... but for the rest of mine =)

yes naman and pinag isipan ko iyon b4 ko ginawa yun..cguro out of love kaya nagawa ko mag maka awa he was sitting sa isang chair ako nasa lapag i really begged and knelt down..haaaay cguro dahil a sobrang pag mamahal ko kaya ko nagawa yun...after 2 years i realized y i did that well ganun pa din ang sagot dahil a pagamahal...pero naisip ko dapat ka lang lumuhod sa taong may nagawa kang mali...sa case namin ang pagkakamali ko is to love sum1 too much..and unluckily hes not the right guy for me....wala naman nangyari eh 3 years n kaming hiwalay..ang lalaki pag gusto ng makipag hiwalay ggwa at ggwa yan ng dahilan para lang iwanan ka...

NO...never ko pang ginawa yun...I would let them go if it's not working out. I want them to stay because they want to not because they feel sorry for me.

Me pagka-ma-pride ako to a fault. My personal feeling is that a woman should never beg. I will say my peace about the relationship but never ever beg.

For me no man is worth that.

Edited by hottlipss

Yup! I even ask him what's the reason of breaking up with me, and then theres no answer, he just fell out of love and start not to care anymore... He broke up with me twice, the first one he told me he still wanted me to be a friend to him. He still wanted to communicate with me, but i beg him not to broke up with me bcoz i dont want to. He did, but i realize after 2 weeks parang naaawa lang sya sakin, kaya I decided also to let go eventhough super sakit sakin that time... I told him pa nga, ayoko na ng communication para masanay na akong wala sya... During that time, medyo he still have feelings for me, kaya when I started dating with other guy(na kakilala nya rin pala...) He was so angry, then telling me he dont want to lose me... Then after a year, He did it again, but now, biglang wala nang communication and no respect na... Once again, i beg and cried for him, but now, talagang wala nang love, but the good there(for me ha...) he's sorry for the things he did to me and di nya sinasadya.... But i think nakapagmove on na ako and thats around 2 years ago.... I realized that, its not bad to beg naman at least you tried to save the relationship, no regrets naman losing my pride and myself to the guy who teaches me to love, at least im still whole and I have learned a lot, it makes you grow and much matured... Kaya guys, di masama ang magbegged kahit mawalan kayo ng pride, Life is a none stop learning processes, kahit gaano kasakit, just go with the flow just dont forget to love yourself first so you will understand why some relationships dont work and can accept things easily... Eventually, u will learn to forgive and forget things... Para sakin, important yan... :wub: :mtc:

if i really loved the person i dont normally give up. i'll fight for him, try to win him back,asking him to love me...

i did once,when i beg to my ex-boyfriend..that was 3 years ago..i really love him so much.. we broke up bcoz of me and its only a petty quarrel.

if only i could turn back time but his happy right now with someone else..

for me i just need to accept the fact that were not really meant for each other...

***im happy that his part of my past....no regrets!@

Almost but not quite... just last night, 1 year live-in GF... I asked her to stay (but NOT begged)... nanghihinayang kasi ako sa pinagsamahan namin... as in sayang talaga... akala ko lifetime na... The irony is, nag break kami for the most inane things, i.e. what celfone brand to buy, garbage segregation, how to close a tube of toothpaste... It's my fault... I am a video editor... which makes me anal about little details... may pagka OC talaga ako... yung job ko kasi requires that... hanggang personal life ko nadala ko na...