Have U Ever Begged......

Guest BDC0425

nagmakaawa kana ba na wag ka iwanan?  

487 members have voted

1. 1. nagmakaawa kana ba na wag ka iwanan?

• yes
    • no

yeah i begged, once... but only once...

the scenario:

i was sick then, he went to our house. during that time, we were having a problem. i don't know but i thought things will be all right that time. until he told me that we have to part.

of course i asked him why. he told me he had this problem, and he didn't want for me to be involved (yeah right)

i told him i don't want to. that we could make things work out... etc.

and then he told me this words:

"sige kung yan ang gusto mo." up to now, i can see his face when he told me those words

he is okay with the idea that we will stay together, but i could feel he is not happy.

call it dramatic but it seems he slapped me just by saying those words.

so that was it.

i realized that i didn't want him to be in a relationship na napipilitan lang. i can't make him stay if he is no longer happy with me so i have to let him go. "sigh"

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Camerie

Just did this to 1 guy whom I loved so much... Before he became my bf, he was my bestfriend. When we split up, I just can't imagine my world without him and I can't bear the thought of losing him so that's why I begged him to stay...

• 1 month later...
YES... cried... knelt down... BEGGED!!! but all to no avail...... swallowed all my pride.... even my self respect..... 

after that  it was really hard picking up the pieces of my roken self and putting them back again.......

howell...  ive learned my lesson... a man who truly loves u wouldnt let you beg.....  he wouldnt even make u cry....he wont shatter u into pieces but instead make u complete... make u whole.... 

awwww! that's so friggin sad...and soooo friggin right!

if he loved you, you won't even reach the point where you'd beg for him not to let you go...

*sigh*

as for me,yeah,I begged once. my first girlfriend. I really thought she'd be the one til the end. Ya know,kinda like in the movies! hahahaha

*sigh*

before, i used to beg for love.

but now, no more. mahirap na, baka mag-yes sa pag-"beg" ko out of awa lang.

i realized that an essential thing in whatever relationship is the element of "mutuality". otherwise, you can see an " emotional parasitism" where one loves the other where the other doesn't do in return. that's something unhappy or sad, and a relationship built on this will eventually fall.

simply put, for love to exist... mutuality and consent are a must.