Have U Ever Begged......

Guest BDC0425

nagmakaawa kana ba na wag ka iwanan?  

487 members have voted

1. 1. nagmakaawa kana ba na wag ka iwanan?

• yes
    • no

• 2 months later...

People who are at fault tend to beg when the partners are fed up and I believe that this is ok. But when you feel like you've already given it your all and still your partner wants out - it's not worth it anymore.

My take on this is - only beg when you know your partner would beg if the situation was reversed - they're the only ones worth begging for.

:)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest BDC0425

second and third gf ko i begged and kneel down yung first still too young to think about such things.... but this last gf still begging f0r her l0ve ngayon gan0n lang sigur0 talaga ak0.... when I love I really love to the point of looking stupid na but ganon lang talaga me e....cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

:mtc: :mtc: :mtc: :mtc:

Edited by BDC0425

yup! honestly, i did. first time naming mag break ng first bf ko. we were already 4 yrs na nun, i thought di na ako makakahinga pag nawala sya. then after 4 years ulit ako na nakipag break. kahit nagmakaawa sya, good bye!

when i begged him not to leave me and he gave in, i felt really bad. that was one of the lowest point in my life.

but that was a long time ago. i moved on na. :D good thing, huh? :D :D :thumbsupsmiley:

happened to me a lot of times sa iisang tao lang...kala ko ok yung relationship namin coz weve been together for about three years or four..then suddenly he asked me if im still happy sa relationship namin (with that question i felt something na )and answer him yes with no doubt...then after that wala lang..but then time after time madalas na misunderstnding namin..at yung misunderstnding na yan went to a huge fight and what do i expect?nauwi sa break up...that was the time i begged him....pero wala nangyari..so we broke up..after a week na walang tawagan...i came to their house,talked and begged him again to put all things back na parang walang nangyari..so we settled..kami ulit...few months passed ganun nanaman ang situation.. i begged ulit..i loved him so much that it comes to a point na lumuhod ako sa kanya(cant believed na nagawa ko yun) so as the reward,OK ULIT...but things never been the same as before ...siguro awa na lang nya sa akin when he said "ok lets work it out" coz one time i went to their house without telling to him na pupunta ako and straightly goin to his room kasi his cousin told me na" nasa kwarto natutulog"btw his parents not there ...i prefered to knock sana kaya lang the door s not lock naman eh so i came in and s@%t...i saw him sleeping with a girl beside him...yun lang ...NOW pag naiisip ko nasasaktan pa rin ako i guess i still love him pero dont want to beg anymore should learn to forget him na lang...lucky wala ako sa pinas..it helps..