Have U Ever Begged......

Guest BDC0425

nagmakaawa kana ba na wag ka iwanan?  

487 members have voted

1. 1. nagmakaawa kana ba na wag ka iwanan?

• yes
    • no

Begged for love? As in down on my knees and asking for love? Nope. And I don't think I would ever stoop down to that level.. I also don't think that begging wouldn't do good to anyone.. No one should ever degrade him/herself for someone or for something for that matter.. Respecting oneself is a necessary thing for one to ever love someone else.. And begging is not respect.. Talk but don't beg.. Humingi ka ng pabor, ng pagpapahalaga but begging is a no-no.. Kapag hindi binigay.. Accept your misfortune and go on.. Dapat magbigay ka ng pagpapahalaga sa sarili mo..

I have cried over love.. I've been hurt.. I've prayed for someone's love and affection.. I've asked for some love.. But I have never begged.. And I doubt if I ever would.. Is it pride? Nope.. Its more of respecting myself.. :D

• 2 months later...

yes. did it once. and i did it to the gurl i married..astig nga setting e..we were to go home na from a date,we were walking cos coding ako,and its raining hard,then along the way she gave me the atom bomb that blew me..so i begged her,and i succeeded.before di ko gngwa un.cguro i just came to a point where i realized that i needed to settle down na...so much for being a player.mustang days are over.. :headsetsmiley:

Hell NO! First thing if she thinks she cannot be happy with me then fine. I will remind her though why I am good for her pag ayaw pa rin well wala ako magagawa. Its not a good feeling when you know that the person is only staying because you begged them to. It will always be at the back of your head and the relationship would be like walking on egg shells all the time, being careful not to do anything that would piss the other person off. Second, I love myself too I dont want to stand on her pursuit of personal happiness and she might also be on the way of mine too.

Nope.

Much as it would hurt me, I'd rather not force myself on someone.

There have been instances in the past when a guy would end a relationship, be it as superficial as friendship or as deep as an affair. Each time I would cry and grieve, but would move on just the same. Months would pass and they would be the ones to come back to my turf and initiate things again, at which point I would be numb already.

For me, it's useless and futile to force myself on someone who, in all probability, doesn't even deserve my attention and care. As simple as that.

dati, pag ayaw na sakin ng boyfriend ko, ayaw ko na din.

pero my last boyfriend, i really begged him to stay. sadly, ayaw na nya talaga. sometimes we have to sacrifice our pride for things that really matter to us. but know when to hold on, and when to let go. i tried begging because i think there was still a chance for us to patch things up. but when he said he doesnt want to na, i respected his decision and tried to move on...

am still trying to move on...