Have U Ever Begged......

Guest BDC0425

nagmakaawa kana ba na wag ka iwanan?  

488 members have voted

1. 1. nagmakaawa kana ba na wag ka iwanan?

• yes
    • no

• 4 weeks later...
Guest takenbyjo

Oo. Nagmakaawa na ako, lumuhod na ako. Hindi naman nya ako iniwan. Eventually, iniwan ko rin sya. Ndi ako nadala ng pagmamakaawa nya. Ganun ata e. Pag lumuhod ka na kasi o nagmakaawa, unti unti na ring mawawala yung pagmamahal mo sa kanya. Kasi kung mahal ka nya, ndi ka nya papayagan gawin yun diba?

Oo. Nagmakaawa na ako, lumuhod na ako. Hindi naman nya ako iniwan. Eventually, iniwan ko rin sya. Ndi ako nadala ng pagmamakaawa nya. Ganun ata e. Pag lumuhod ka na kasi o nagmakaawa, unti unti na ring mawawala yung pagmamahal mo sa kanya. Kasi kung mahal ka nya, ndi ka nya papayagan gawin yun diba?

good point. you can't even bear to see the one you love crying, much less totally humbling herself.

on my part, i've never begged though someone else begged when i broke up with her. very uncomfortable, but you know if you give in you're just delaying the inevitable. you have to spare both of you the agony.

sa mga guys/ladies nangyari na ba it0 sa iny0 na mag beg sa ex ny0 during th0se times na nag break kay0??? an0 nangyari??? sa tingin ny0 tama ba yung ginawa ny0???

:mtc: :mtc: :mtc: :mtc:

Never thought that I would, but I did. As with anything, I always say, give it your all -

so if it would include begging, then beg - coz after you did what you could, at wala pa ring nangyari,

you can then walk away, never, EVER, wanting to look back.

Was it wrong that I begged? YES. Because my reason for begging is not that I love him and I wanted him back.

I begged because his mom begged for me to fix things. And I didn't want to disappoint the mom, who would later

move heaven and earth just for me and his son to get back together. Wrong move. =)

good point. you can't even bear to see the one you love crying, much less totally humbling herself.

on my part, i've never begged though someone else begged when i broke up with her. very uncomfortable, but you know if you give in you're just delaying the inevitable. you have to spare both of you the agony.

sana lahat ng lalake may b*lls to spare the agony.

coz you're right, you're just delaying the inevitable.

and pardon me for this cliche but, you just add insult to injury. ;)

almost.. lol i got close to begging twice.. but somehow some spirit of enlightenment comes over me at the nick of time and saves me from the humiliation and patheticness if there's such a word :P although somehow I ask myself what if it would have made a difference? but thinking twice, i just can't bare having to beg. I'd feel pathetic all my life!

Never thought that I would, but I did. As with anything, I always say, give it your all -

so if it would include begging, then beg - coz after you did what you could, at wala pa ring nangyari,

you can then walk away, never, EVER, wanting to look back.

Was it wrong that I begged? YES. Because my reason for begging is not that I love him and I wanted him back.

I begged because his mom begged for me to fix things. And I didn't want to disappoint the mom, who would later

move heaven and earth just for me and his son to get back together. Wrong move. =)

I'm very impressed. Would you mind if I copy this

move sometime in the future when necessary?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...