Have U Ever Begged......

Guest BDC0425

nagmakaawa kana ba na wag ka iwanan?  

488 members have voted

1. 1. nagmakaawa kana ba na wag ka iwanan?

• yes
    • no

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

ex ko ngbeg saken. we were alone sa comp shop namin when i told him ayoko na talaga. he punched the wall akala nya me iba. tapos nung natakot ako kasi akala ko susuntukin nya din ako, he kneeled and asked for another chance. funny biglang bumukas ung pinto dumating ung brother ko. bglang tayo tapos sabi.."uy"

ngsmile pa.

so from then on i know mga lalake mas madrama pa sa babae.

Begged once, she was my rebound relationship after a 2-year one went sour. Couldn't stand another breakup at the time particularly since I had fallen for her quite deeply. I blame it on my inexperience and the drugged Maja Blanca they fed me when she said "Yes". Never again mehn. That day taught me never to invest 100% of yourself into a relationship and that no poontang is worth your dignity. There's plenty of fish in the sea - think "Irreplaceable (male ver.)" by Ne-Yo.

i did this a couple of times with my 1st gf... pag nagaaway kami, laging may hamunan ng break up and then after a while, may begging na hehe ... parang mga tanga!hehehe anyways, now... after seeing her online and what has happened to her, im happy na din na di kami nagkatuluyan hehe

• 4 months later...