Would You Go After Someone Who is Taken?

No, I wouldn't want to be the cause of someone else's pain, even if their relationship is rocky...

I can't be happy knowing someone else is miserable.

And in the back of my mind, I will think na if I do pursue a relationship with this person and when

things aren't so rosy (as every relationship go through), would he fool around on me too?

• 1 month later...

i did not consciously made sulot. she was a friend. i was just a friend to her din. then naghiwalay sila ng bf nya. niligawan ko. naging kami. in the end inamin nya na kaya niya hiniwalayan bf nya kasi napapamahal daw ako sa kanya and she's giving me room para makagalaw. now she's my wife.

nasulot na rin ako. then iniwan sya ng guy. she tried to get me back but hindi ko pinayagan.

• 2 weeks later...

it's unfair? what fair? life is unfair, it's very f**kin unfair, either you eat or get eaten. if you feel it, go for it, seize the moment. it's hard to grow old and die regreting of the things you should have done.

it's for his guy to straighten up his balls and do everything fo his girl not to get smitten by those suckers who wants his girl. competition is fierce, and were all playing the unfair game of life. If those suckers prove to be better lover than your baby boyfriend, dont blame urself if u fall to the other side. Love, like life, is a game of constant battle andcompetition.

Edited by kanto-terrorist

lets say u meet someone on a ride in a bus or in a bar....after several days of meeting this person you fall for each other... you fell in love tlaga hindi biro totohanan. mahal nyo tlaga isa't isa

one day she/he tell you "thanks for everything but you better to forget me" because im getting married next week" habang sinasabi nya ito umiiyak sya kasi mahal ka nya at mahal mo rin sya...

ang tanong.....what your next move?

you will fight for this person and for your love or you going to give up and forget her/him