Would You Go After Someone Who is Taken?

• 2 weeks later...

I dont know if panunulot ba ang tawag dun...

Ganito kasi un...

We had a neighbor, seperated with his wife and has two kids. He courted me... Eh crush ko naman sya, sinagot ko sya after courting me for about only 1 month. Then, after a month, nalaman ko, naging gf nya ulit yung ex nya way back high school... Siguro hindi panunulot yun kasi hindi ko naman alam na sila na pala ulit eh... Kasalanan nung guy!

buti sinagot mo even if the guy has 2 kids? too much of a baggage. maybe its better na di naging kayo.

I dont know if panunulot ba ang tawag dun...

Ganito kasi un...

We had a neighbor, seperated with his wife and has two kids. He courted me... Eh crush ko naman sya, sinagot ko sya after courting me for about only 1 month. Then, after a month, nalaman ko, naging gf nya ulit yung ex nya way back high school... Siguro hindi panunulot yun kasi hindi ko naman alam na sila na pala ulit eh... Kasalanan nung guy!

i actually did and we're still together until now going strong and the best part about it is that i know that he is faithful to me, not that it's cheap or anything like that but i love the guy (now my bf) that's why i decided to be with him even if he was committed to someone else at that time, the good thing about it was that he chose me over her and even if he didnt, for one reason: i love him and i intend to be with him even if ill just be 2nd, atleast there wont be any regrets on my part coz i know that i took the chance and i was able to show him how much my love is for him

i actually did and we're still together until now going strong and the best part about it is that i know that he is faithful to me, not that it's cheap or anything like that but i love the guy (now my bf) that's why i decided to be with him even if he was committed to someone else at that time, the good thing about it was that he chose me over her and even if he didnt, for one reason: i love him and i intend to be with him even if ill just be 2nd, atleast there wont be any regrets on my part coz i know that i took the chance and i was able to show him how much my love is for him

The problem herein lies in the fact that you 'stole' him ... can you be confident that someone else won't do the same to you?

Granted, that question is a bit unfair, as 'stealing' someone else's significant other has nothing to do if it will happen to you, other than the fact that the significant other in question is prone to fall for temptation.

On the other hand ... bad karma accumulates.

No. Kosher 'yan. Kahit mag-syota sila. Pero that's me. The reason I even got involved with married women (They were foreigners, e. Pinays are honest.) is they didn't tell me they were married until it was too late. If I knew they were married, I'd be gone faster than Flash.

Edited by TNT Hsia
The problem herein lies in the fact that you 'stole' him ... can you be confident that someone else won't do the same to you?

Granted, that question is a bit unfair, as 'stealing' someone else's significant other has nothing to do if it will happen to you, other than the fact that the significant other in question is prone to fall for temptation.

On the other hand ... bad karma accumulates.

his ex gf lied to him abt having a certain illness that's why he chose me over her

• 4 weeks later...

http://www.freesmileys.org/emo/ad/doh.gifOn the girl's part....Ni hindi kase dapat ine entertain ang idea ( kahit idea lang! http://www.freesmileys.org/emo/signs002.gif) ng kasal...kung di pa sure na sure na sure na suuuuuure na SYA na nga( yung pakakasalan mo) at wala nang iba pa!http://www.freesmileys.org/emo/signs007.gif...otherwise you're doomed to a miserable married life.

And on the guy's part....let the girl decide na lang....http://www.freesmileys.org/emo/ad/doh.gif

Edited by iwalkalone
Normally kse kung ikakasal ka na, super pre-occupied ka na at super busy weeks before your wedding date. Kaya imposible mangyari to tutuy. :D Pwede pa cguro kung dati mo ng mahal tapos nagkita kayo ulit bago ka ikasal.. yun pa kaya! ;)

Hindi naman siguro imposible, meron naman kasing nagpapakasal na hindi pa naman talaga handa, most common is ung nagpakasal kasi nabuntis ng guy ung babae.

To answer the question, kung talagang mahal ko siya at alam ko naman na mahal niya rin talaga ako, then I will just ask her to re-consider ung pagpapakasal at pag isipan nya ulit mabuti. Kasi the fact na na-i-in love pa sya sa iba days before her wedding day is already a sign na baka hindi mag work out ung marrried life nya at baka mauwi lang sa hiwalayan later on.

fall inlove as in love na love after a few days of seeing her? sorry, but i don't think that's love...

but if that's the case..e di cge, ill forget him na. wala ako planong pigilan ang kasal nya...

Hmmm... gud point... crush, attraction siguro...

Me, let her go pa din... Parang not nice to ruin it esp. if its a long relationship already...

im in that kind of relationship right now, she has a boyfriend and plans to get married someday to that guy, and i have a wife...we love each other so much but dont have plans of breaking our present committments....i guess we have the right love at the wrong time :( we will probably not end up in each others arms in this lifetime...but who knows maybe in another lifetime :)