Would You Go After Someone Who is Taken?

guys, it takes two to tango.  don't be so arrogant to think that a break-up is all your doing.  despite common belief, women usually know exactly what they want  -- and what they don't want.

"usually"

- and when not, that's when we score. Feels good too.

On to topic:

Oh yes, attached gals are fair game. And I am what a good buy buddy once said is an "equal opportunity player". Hey she is over 18.

"All is fair in love and war"

LC

Could you guys also share the times when ikaw naman na-agawan?

Here is mine:

She is my gf when we were working abroad. I now remember that there was this guy who was nice to her kahit andoon pa ako. When I went home, we continued a long distance relationship.

After some time she was telling me this guy is buying her lunch, accompanying her and her friend to their lakad, etc. I ended the relationship pero somehow we never let go yet.

Then she went home (so did the guy). She was staying in my house (I rent) and I caught her being called by the guy. She tried to hide it (the fact that the guy is still calling her) but failed.

Eventually I ended the relationship. Last I heard, the guy borrowed money from her and never paid her.

Tsk tsk tsk

it happened to me but under certain circumstances..... i met her and she said that she is still single.... naging kami and she confessed that she has a bf pero broke up with him because of me..... because of that nagalit mga kabarkada nya saken except for her bestfriend.... it was not my fault but it seems like they are still mad even though we told them that she said that she was single.... *sigh*

IMHO, if a lady entertains you even if she is taken already, there is something wrong with her relationship. she will cheat or go with some one else anyway... if its not you, it would be someone else/another guy

if a guy cheats or go with someone else... well either there is something wrong with his relationship, he is just horny or he is an SOB