Would You Go After Someone Who is Taken?

• 1 month later...

..ako as much as possible mas gusto ko 'yung mga free.

And kung ang girl is may sabit i won't actively pursue, I will

just tease and kung s'ya lumapit then it's not my fault, justification

ko is "It's nobody's fault". And I don't just say this kung ako 'yung

nasa receiving end. Nasulutan na rin ako a few times.

It's a fair game.

-Sin™

i did,way back in high school.Bf ng friend ko.Actually,it happens too fast.Naramdaman na lang namin na kami pala yung nagkainlove-an.Its very hard to keep the relationship specially friend ko kasama ko most of the time then sila pa rin.Masakit kasi i know ako yung gusto nung guy.Hindi lang nya magawang makipagbreak because sinabi ko na wag dahil masasaktan yung friend ko.

• 4 weeks later...
Would you go after somebody who's taken? (Not Married for the sake of Moral Issues)..... This is not about cheating (so dont go after me :P ) What if you meet the right one, and that person already has a boyfriend/Girlfriend? would you go thru it? Are we doing them a favor by testing thier relationship? What are your thought?

i think not.... even though that i have fallen hard to that person.... ill just stick with the rule

dont do to others what you dont want to be done to you (tama ba?! hehehe)

We do it in our time

no families broken, no nothing, just pure US

all is fair in love and war! definitely!

so for as long as marriages and families are not broken and destroyed, it's an even playing field. it's diabolical already if someone will deliberately and purposefully break up a marriage and hurt the children involved.

yep... as long as u both know how to handle that illicit affair and as long as families and children are not affected  :)

I think, I wouldn’t go for it… ayokong mang-agaw, dahil ayoko rin maagawan… maybe, I’ll just wait for the right one in a right time instead of the right one in a wrong time… I know, there’s someone that really meant for us… ;)

I guess I would if three certain conditions are met:

1) If I feel that she's the one for me(in consideration of myself)

2) If she thinks that their relationship doesn't seem to be going anywhere(in consideration of the girl)

3) If I see the guy treats her badly or inappropriately(in consideration of the guy, kasi ayoko mang-agaw mula sa isang lalake na rightfully deserves the girl)

I guess only when I see all these conditions are met, would I consider courting a girl who's already in a relationship. Kelangan may at least isang condition considering each of the parties involved

If they are happy together, then leave them alone. If he is bad to her or she is going to break up with him, then it's ok, but I would wait until she has broken up with her bf first. In the meantime, you can still be her friend and talk to her to keep that connection going and also to see if she will break up. But it's bad to break someone's relationship up. Also, if you can break up her relationship with someone, then someone who is cuter or richer or more sophisticated than you may be able to do the same to you.

totoong mabilis ang karma.. but sometimes you can't help it.. what if he/she is just holding on for the sake of the promises they'd made? life is so short, and the right person will pass you by so swiftly, will u just spend ur life wondering "what if"? letting him/her know ur feelings will not be a grave offense i guess. ur just trying to be true to yourself. it's up to that person how he/she (ur love one) will handle the situation...at least, she/he knows.....