Would You Go After Someone Who is Taken?

I entered this conondrum recently, albeit in a less dramatic manner. I wasn't head over heels in love, crush lang.

Overall I think it's a case to case basis. When I learned she had a bf I asked how they met, how she knows he's the one (they're engaged). From what I gathered she's not blindly in love with him or just clinging, in other words they have a mature relationship. Not the ones where their need for each other is more than their love. So I decided not to make a move anymore. She was happy when I met her so I believe the her guy knows how to make her happy. If I court her I'll probably just ruin a good relationship.

But if it were a different story and I see an opening, I might just try my luck.

Guest BDC0425

nope! never!!! :hypocritesmiley: :hypocritesmiley: :hypocritesmiley:

looking it the other way around, gusto nyo ba na may sisingit sa karelasyon nyo??? if no then hindi kaya double standard na iyon??? just asking here.

:mtc: :mtc: :mtc: :mtc:

And so I'd say: If you knew that the guy has a gf and you caused that break up, chances are it can happen to you as well. So stop fooling yourself and hope that he will change for you. Remember this: "ang relasyon na nag umpisa sa mali, mali talaga."

But if you really like that person, what would you do? Just supress whatever your feeling and hopes it goes away? Can you live with that? For me, LIFE is all about taking chances.

Ask yourself, "do I really love this person?"

How can you say that what you feel is love? Baka naman libog lang yan.

How do we define love? Is it this good feeling inside us whenever we're with that person? Or even if we're not, pero madalas natin syang naiisip?

karamihan sa atin, feelings lang yung nadarama. The problem is, love is not merely a feeling. It's an attitude. Feelings are fleeting. Love should last.

So what am I saying? I'm saying that it is wrong to step into a relationship between lovers. That is being selfish. You are only thinking about yourself and your own enjoyment or maybe fulfillment.

Sorry if I'm going to sound preachy, pero sabi nga "Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking... Love does not delight in evil... It always protects..."

Love is unselfish.

Kahit na sabihin pang mas madaling hulihin ang manok na nakatali, hindi ko pa rin gagawin.

Btw, I don't believe that all is fair in love and war. One should always have the upperhand. That is also according to the art of war.

Guest Camerie

If the guy has a girl and something is building up between you and the guy... He has to choose first between you and the girl before you answer him...

Remember if the guy was able to fool around with you during his gf prior to you, he can do it as well to you pag kayo na...

:thumbsupsmiley: ;)

If the guy has a girl and something is building up between you and the guy... He has to choose first between you and the girl before you answer him...

Remember if the guy was able to fool around with you during his gf prior to you, he can do it as well to you pag kayo na...

:thumbsupsmiley:  ;)

Nag-uumpisa lang naman lahat yan sa libog. . .

sexual attraction that will lead to intimacy. . .

that will lead to emotional attachment. . .

that will lead to commitment.

maybe, some never reach the commitment stage or emotional attachment stage kaya they are so promiscuous. . .

Would you go after somebody who's taken? (Not Married for the sake of Moral Issues)..... This is not about cheating (so dont go after me :P ) What if you meet the right one, and that person already has a boyfriend/Girlfriend? would you go thru it? Are we doing them a favor by testing thier relationship? What are your thought?

no favors at all!!! :angry: and why in the hell would you go for someone who's taken. it’sa matter of commonsense!

• 2 months later...

Here is mine... dobleng bantay salakay pa ito.

Me 2 akong crush sa org namin sa college. A friend told me na he likes one of them. Ako naman, pino pormahan ko yung isa.

Along the way, nakilala ko ang gusto ng friend ko na crush ko din and I thought of helping him get set up. Nayaya ko mag dinner ang crush ng friend ko (na crush ko rin), I sent him a message na punta ka sa gimikan na ganito andito kami ng crush mo (na crush ko rin). Well he didn't.

Di parin pomoporma friend ko. Tapos totorpe torpe pa. Sabi ko ligawan na nya sabi nya ayaw niya. Kasi me bf pa daw yung crush nya (na crush ko rin) at nasa probinsya.

Anyway di kami nag work out ng original na pino pormahan ko. Etong crush ng friend ko, lagi nagyayaya mag dinner. Well to make the long story short, kami ang nagka close at "medyo" naging kami na. Di alam ng friend ko, tapos di rin alam ng bf ng girl... and she broke up with her bf shortly to pave way na maging kami.

:evil: :evil: :evil:

Here is mine... dobleng bantay salakay pa ito.

Me 2 akong crush sa org namin sa college. A friend told me na he likes one of them. Ako naman, pino pormahan ko yung isa.

Along the way, nakilala ko ang gusto ng friend ko na crush ko din and I thought of helping him get set up. Nayaya ko mag dinner ang crush ng friend ko (na crush ko rin), I sent him a message na punta ka sa gimikan na ganito andito kami ng crush mo (na crush ko rin). Well he didn't.

Di parin pomoporma friend ko. Tapos totorpe torpe pa. Sabi ko ligawan na nya sabi nya ayaw niya. Kasi me bf pa daw yung crush nya (na crush ko rin) at nasa probinsya.

Anyway di kami nag work out ng original na pino pormahan ko. Etong crush ng friend ko, lagi nagyayaya mag dinner. Well to make the long story short, kami ang nagka close at "medyo" naging kami na. Di alam ng friend ko, tapos di rin alam ng bf ng girl... and she broke up with her bf shortly to pave way na maging kami.

:evil:  :evil:  :evil:

Good for you!

In my case, this happen back in highschool pa. Yung tropa namin na all boys, may tropa din na all girls. Normal tropa, kulitan,gimmick,inom. Then one time, may despedida party yung isang tropa namin na magaabroad, yung isang tropa namin(may bf) medyo malambing sakin,previous to the despidida araw2 may sulat yung girl sakin(d pa uso text non e 1995 non, sweety notes) One tym umalis ako for HK, ngalit d daw ako ngpaalam, may mga taong nagaaalala sakin (ntanong ko tuloy sarili ko kung magano b kami) going back to the despedida, nung nalasing e nasabi nya na matagl n daw nya ko gusto,d nmn daw nya tlga mahal yung bf nya kc boring... E d pinormahan ko, naging kami pos yung bf e medyo naging miserable ang buhay pero nakarecover din. This was the 1st and last n nanulot ako kc ayokong magbackfire sakin yon.

ahhh those were the days, 3 of my bestfriends and i have this thing called the Hunt......we take 5 girls with bfs from our school/neighbourhood, make them fall for us, hook them up and make them leave their men.....after having sex......we take a picture of ourselves with the girl...topless or covered in sheets.....then we dump them afterwards hehehehe.....It was kinda like a measure kung gano kami katinik..kinda like a measure of being a man kuno....sorry girls.....i know we were mean....and quite frankly....it was a guilty pleasure of ours.

Most of the time we were unsuccessful, but when we got lucky.....we made sure it was an experience to talk about for a long time......we compare notes, pickup styles and even sex techniques.....to improve on our skills.....

Zoom twelve years to the present......two from our group eventually got married to their victims.....and cguro karma sya kasi naunder sila sobra. Yung isang friend ko, nahuli nung bf nung girl.....e chancellor sa isang frat....ayun they ganged up on him one day and left him half dead.......medyo natrauma pero ok na sya ngayon.....last time i heard he was in the states married to a Puerto Rican and has 3 kids....

Ako naman, one time caught in the act kami sa banyo nung boyfriend nya.....gulo as in gulo talaga and i ended up running stark naked along project 6 hehehe when I look back, tinatawanan ko na lang. Di pa rin ako nadala.....i guess naging ganito ako dahil sa insecurities ko sa height......parang it always presents to me as a challenge kung baga....so i give in.......and usually, i get into trouble like what was i thinking......

Anyways no regrets naman ako....although i think i had my share of karma from those mean deeds......but as they say, dont hate the playa, hate the game.

Edited by Batabatuta™

So what do you guys think the best behaviour in this situation?

Halimbawa type ka ng girl/guy but she/he is attached to someone else (most probably unhappily)?

You wait for them to break up? But the fact na you are entertaining the girl/guy is an act of "treason" na di ba? Where do we do the line between just being a friend to him/her and coaxing him/her to leave his/her bf/gf?