Would You Go After Someone Who is Taken?

why not that's not a big deal!!!

Respect for oneself or society's at stake

You cross that fine line, so great care one must take

The moment of truth will define who you are

What matters most is what's near and not far

Try to examine what's brewing within

Are you more concerned about committing sin?

Or is that small voice telling you to be true

For if you're not happy, what's there to pursue?

Acting responsibly is a matter, of course

Make an effort to fix things before you are forced

To accept that there's nothing left to be done

Once it becomes clear that all love is gone

That being said, I would much rather wait

To ensure that it's over before I tempt fate

For who knows if matters could still be worked out?

It's prudent to act only once there's no doubt

Try this word on for size.

Karma.

What one does to others will reciprocate

The law of the universe therefore dictates

That if you don't want it to happen to you

Consider the outcome of all that you do

To know what one wants is but merely one thing

We must look ahead beyond what's happening

Should we decide to act out our desire

As many will put it, we're playing with fire

More often than not, we will end up burned

When things go awry and the tables are turned

Consequences catch up and make us regret

Giving into our whim and impulsive mindset

some from our circle of friends have the perception i snatched my significant other from his ex-girlfriend. i even shooed him back to her because i knew the girl still loves him despite their break up (which, by the way, was initiated by the girl just because she was threatened by the boy she's with now).... but he said he has found his peace and happiness in our friendship and has lost the feeling when she two-timed him. he said she has hurt him big time when he caught her several times still trading i love yous despite him giving her a second chance.... i didn't run after him, i let time take its course. it may have be too soon that it became us after they broke up, but who cares? as long as we both know the truth, there's nothing to be guilty or ashamed of...

As much as possible hindi coz i belive in karma at baka mamaya ako naman ang malagay doon sa part ng guy wherein may nanliligaw pa din sa gf ko, pero we can't avoid it and there are people who would do it maski na nakakasagasa sila although it all eventually boils down sa decision ng girl....

Edited by Agent_mulder

I have a hands off policy to guys who are already taken.

No matter how cute. How sexy. How handsome or rich. Even if he has a Mensa IQ or can compose the next classic sonata, has the hottest moves on the basketball court, or can bake the meanest lasagn on the face of the earth.

Let's just say, takot ako sa karma.

no.. takot ako sa karma..if kami talaga..

whatever happens in the end kami talaga..

siguro il just wait for the right time for us..yun walang masasagasaan at masasaktan

but if hindi na dumating ang ganun opportunity then hindi talaga.. next! :rolleyes:

Aside from possessive ako..

gusto ko AKIN lang..

walang kaagaw at walang kinakatakutan

WOuld you go After someone who is taken?

- before may guy akong nakilala... he likes me though committed cya sa gf nya that time...

gusto nya na maging kami kahit my gf cya... nagkaroon ng time na muntik na kong ma-fall

sa kanya...pero buti n lng na-realize ko na may KARMA... so sabi ko di pedeng ganon..

kung talagang mahal nya iwan nya gf nya at saka ko sya mamamahalin.... ng buong

puso.... :rolleyes:

you won't really be able to tell if it's wrong or right if you're in that situation na. yes, nakakatakot ang karma pero minsan, mas nangingibabaw ung pagmamahal mo dun sa tao kahit na alam mong mali ang desisyon mo....

korek!!! :wacko:

first post...

been there.. and karma is definitely true.

I fell in love with my best friend who was involved with someone during that time. It was actually more of us falling for each other since napapabayaan siya ng BF niya. Eventually it blossomed into a full-pledged romantic relationship. (very intimate as well)

Dumating sa point na ,sa kapal ng mukha ko at advise ng mga kabarkada ko, napilitan siyang pumili and in the end she stayed with her BF. Napilitan akong lumayo.

Tapos nung nabalitaan ko na nagbreak sila, I was still very much in love with her and I thought it was my chance but she told me she "thought" she loved me, when I tried to court her she said it is not possible for us to be more than friends.

After a few weeks, sila na nung kabarkada ko na closest friend ko din nung times na naguhurt ako sa mga nangyayari sa akin. Habang nang-aahas ako me nang-aahas na din pala sa akin. Well, probably I deserved that.

What a karma.

if shes married, no way!

if she has a bf, and they are happy, and i dont plan to take her seriously... still no!

if she has a bf, and they are happy, but i really like her and want to have a serious relationship with her... her bf better pray that their relationship is strong! - coz im rockin the boat!

if shes married, no way!

if she has a bf, and they are happy, and i dont plan to take her seriously... still no!

if she has a bf, and they are happy, but i really like her and want to have a serious relationship with her... her bf better pray that their relationship is strong! - coz im rockin the boat!

yeah agree!!!u rock!lol :thumbsupsmiley: