Would You Go After Someone Who is Taken?

it still depends on the relationship... if you can see that the boyfriend is not worthy for the girlfriend...hehehehe... and think you are better with the girlfriend.... hahahaha... GO GO Go....I have seen Girlfriends snatch ...hehhehee.... KAYA BOYS take care of your girl.....if you really love them.....

Guest Gudlicker_07
uhuh.. :)

lahat ng bawal masarap..hehehe

agree! but be carefull kase yung masarap pede maka sakit.. :flowers:

nah...i believe in karma.

ako pare i don't believe in such karma...for me its the "consequence" of what you've did. :)

eto lang yan eh. men are accomodating, we tend to comfort as many girls as we can. we always look upfront and never to look what is not there. Ibig sabihin, kapag may chickas sa harap mo, sya ang maganda sayo. pero kapag nasa gF mo ikaw, tamed naman.

We all make our own miseries. I am a self confessed flirt. kahit nga may asawa pinapatulan ko. basta nagpakita ng reason, i would definitely hit on her. It never really matter for me. Iba kasi ung feeling when you are with someone knowing that anytime it'll end, this brings out something in me that I have to make the most of it.

Most girls will definitely hate me for who I am.