Would You Go After Someone Who is Taken?

Yeah she already told me that she likes me.

What she is saying is different from what she is doing.

Like before, she told me that she cant go out with me because her bf might get jelous. But we already spent our time together in Mall of Asia after work. Also I pick her up from her work for several times.

Im really confused. Is this the reverse psychology thing of the girls? Like saying no means yes.

Some of my female friends told me that Im insensitive. They told me that we are already bfs and gfs base on our actions.

Im still in a w8 see situation. I dont want to pressure her.

Being a guy, I never forget that there are a lot of girls out there. Its just my feelings for her is some what unique from my past experiences.

She likes you? But does she love you? She might still be confused with herself so dont prod her too much regarding that issue. Just go with the flow first and see where you can go from there.

Even though you pick her up from work all several or all the time, still what I see is a double timer. You dont want to have that kind of woman in your relationship. Trust me. It will just make life more complicated. What you reap, you shall sow. So be careful around her and dont interpret her based on your emotions that you encounter. Sometimes we become blind when love binds us. Yan yung mahirap. So just be careful man.

Medyo one sided, pero yan yung tingin ko agad in your case about her. Tinanong mo na ba on why is she still with her bf?

That might solve some of your questions that you have been asking yourself all this time.

Women are hard to understand. Yan yung sinasabi ng mga karamihan. I admit it. Its true in my opinion because you have to be more delicate to them and more willing to listen and take note of the minor details. Madali naman silang ma-please eh you just have to understand them with the little things. Their signs that they give out are legendaty enigmas. No one knows what they really mean. Its like a joke, half meant and half not meant. You dont know it and interpret it with your own words na lalong ma ko-confuse ka. But if your detailed. You will see it and comprehend them. Hindi ka naman nag me mens pero ang pinalit sa atin eh yung primal instinct. We have our own flaws but we should use it to our advantage to take charge of our lives and make it better.

Continue talking to her. Signs will show. When the time is right. Dont rush it. She just might be enjoying your company as a friend. Im not saying its true, but it is a possibility. Always remember, dont indulge her too much with things and lie to her, because you will have to keep that standard for the rest of your life. Go with the flow. Be natural. She liked you for who you are.

YES.

Yes, I will never go for someone who is already taken. Once taken, he doesnt have the right anymore to flirt or even have an affair with someone coz he gave his partner the right to claim him as hers. Unless for some reasons or agreements that he can still go out or still be free .. like in open relationships. It's difficult to be in her shoes if someone did that to you too. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Never.

Someone went after my Ex... He was a sneaky bastard... asking her out na silang dalawa lang, befriending her, spending a lot of time around her, talking at univ after classes and stuff, telling her he liked her... sneaky sneaky bastard. I was working 9-9 so he took up her time... Ngayon sila na... I'm over that drama, i just still think he's a sneaky bastard. heheheh

But here's what I say:

It is never right to spot on another person's other, no matter what circumstance. It's even in the Ten Commandments... "You shall not covet your neighbour's wife", not wish, long for, or crave another man's woman.

...And I dont think there is any decency in spotting another person's sig other... Respeto lang sa ibang tao.. RESPETO.

Never.

Someone went after my Ex... He was a sneaky bastard... asking her out na silang dalawa lang, befriending her, spending a lot of time around her, talking at univ after classes and stuff, telling her he liked her... sneaky sneaky bastard. I was working 9-9 so he took up her time... Ngayon sila na... I'm over that drama, i just still think he's a sneaky bastard. heheheh

But here's what I say:

It is never right to spot on another person's other, no matter what circumstance. It's even in the Ten Commandments... "You shall not covet your neighbour's wife", not wish, long for, or crave another man's woman.

...And I dont think there is any decency in spotting another person's sig other... Respeto lang sa ibang tao.. RESPETO.

Ahehe, I know exaclty what you mean, for me, even if my gf's being courted right now, then let the best man win, you'll know exactly how much loyalty a lady offers when shes tempted. At least you already knew how much shes loyal at an early stage, if you got married with her or you gave her your love, you might end up like Richard Gere in Unfaithful.

I'll never go out with someone whos taken, its too cliche. Its much better if you have all of the ladie's time, rather than sharing it with someone else. For those who often grab other people's dates then let them, it goes to show you how a person would stoop to his lowest level just to have someone they cant have, and if the lady says yes, then go ahead, I dont need a dirty backstabber as a girlfriend.

I'll never go out with someone whos taken, its too cliche. Its much better if you have all of the ladie's time, rather than sharing it with someone else. For those who often grab other people's dates then let them, it goes to show you how a person would stoop to his lowest level just to have someone they cant have, and if the lady says yes, then go ahead, I dont need a dirty backstabber as a girlfriend.

Yeah, if a woman cant keep her attention to you than she definitely aint worth it... sensation junkies are the worst kind of people. Hehe. All the fun, with no real conviction. Senseless.

Edited by umayoska
Guest lene

not deliberately. but if that someone pursued me relentlessly and i was attracted, i might give in. still, i would know my limits and back off when i'm not wanted anymore.

Befriend yes, but to actually do things to make him choose me over his gf/wife, not my thing.

you never know where befriending an "attached"/"committed" person might lead to... sometimes (oftentimes) imaginary lines are crossed and before u/he know(s) it, things already are out of control...

no... i wont interfere with what they already have and i'll give their relationship/love a chance, otherwise i'll be like those telenovela contrabidas :P

if time comes when their relationship appears not to be working anymore that's when i'll move in

err...chances like this sometimes causes "true love" to continue....

its not like u get the person fall for u...its more on interruption.. no offense to all those who are indeed inlove w/ smbdy hus already taken... bt for my own opinion..if u really think that u love that person that is already taken,,,, u dont just butt-in.....it takes two to tango...if she/he likes u too..he/she's d one whos gonna end their rel...and if u love him/her,,, u wait,,patiently... rar..i dnt think i explained it very well haha.... damnit.. but heck.. haha