Would You Go After Someone Who is Taken?

i dont know what it is... the bliss of taken people is so romantic and exciting. just play the game well and be mature enough to know the responsibilyties and be ready for liabilities. you rip what you saw. but my answer to controvercial querry is YES i'll go after someone who is taken. but this is me. :blush:

I had a crush when I was taking my practicum. I was almost obsessed. Ganon kaguapo. But that's all I could do, look at him and talk to him because he had a gf. When I started to work we bumped into each other again and I found out he had a new gf. His gf wasn't pretty or sexy. I was able to take him away from his gf with my charm. We were gf/bf for only half a year. But after many years, when we bumped into each other again at SM, he said I was the best..

actually, it depends...

I always fall for someone who is already attached and I cant help myself telling the girl how much I feel...

So i guess, Yes and if she loves me enough, she will let go of her boyfriend...

I think that's not my fault because I'm only expressing myself and I dont have any intentions of ruining their relationship.

Maybe some of you will disagree and I respect you guys.

That's me, I really cnt help myself with that!

we cant control our heart or tell our heart who and when to fall in love.... if the feeling's mutual... bakit kailangang pigilan pa sarili?! ngaun, kung ako lang ang nagmamahal sa kaniya and after doing everything i can to make him love me too pero wala pa rin... its not that he's already attached... i'll go!

^^ but what if... ung guy mismo ang nagbigay ng proof sau na mas mahal ka niya at hindi na maayos pa ang relationship nila nung girlfriend niya.... and alam mo ring hindi na masaya ang dalawa sa isa't isa.. meaning.. pati ung girl hindi na rin ok sa relationship nila?.... will you still let them suffer being together na ang dahilan is KASI SILA???... a-ah.... for me, as long as i have reasons to fight for mha feelings.. ill fight!!! kung wala namang reason, ill keep away mha distance... ;)

Edited by kHaY3g4Rci4
^^ but what if... ung guy mismo ang nagbigay ng proof sau na mas mahal ka niya at hindi na maayos pa ang relationship nila nung girlfriend niya.... and alam mo ring hindi na masaya ang dalawa sa isa't isa.. meaning.. pati ung girl hindi na rin ok sa relationship nila?.... will you still let them suffer being together na ang dahilan is KASI SILA???..

if that is the case, then i don't see any problem at all....let him end the 1st relationship, so you two could live a life together.

^^ but what if... ung guy mismo ang nagbigay ng proof sau na mas mahal ka niya at hindi na maayos pa ang relationship nila nung girlfriend niya.... and alam mo ring hindi na masaya ang dalawa sa isa't isa.. meaning.. pati ung girl hindi na rin ok sa relationship nila?.... will you still let them suffer being together na ang dahilan is KASI SILA???... a-ah.... for me, as long as i have reasons to fight for mha feelings.. ill fight!!! kung wala namang reason, ill keep away mha distance... ;)

>>>ayusin muna nila ung relationship nila end things that need to be ended then after that lets talk about us...ayoko din nmang maging 3rd party kahit sabihin pa hindi na ok ung relationship nila nung girl. and i want to make sure also that the guy really loves cos i dont want to be in a rebounded kind of relationshp...

this is a bad idea. i don't advise going through all that trouble.

if the guy i'm supposedly "meant to be with" is in a relationship when we do finally meet then heck...that's an answer in itself...he's taken...then he's not the one for me. :rolleyes:

learned that the hard and painful way... :thumbsdownsmiley:

so no...whatever you do...don't go for the one who's already taken.

if that is the case, then i don't see any problem at all....let him end the 1st relationship, so you two could live a life together.

>>>ayusin muna nila ung relationship nila end things that need to be ended then after that lets talk about us...ayoko din nmang maging 3rd party kahit sabihin pa hindi na ok ung relationship nila nung girl. and i want to make sure also that the guy really loves cos i dont want to be in a rebounded kind of relationshp...

ill be just around for him... whenever he needs someone to talk to to cry on to etc.... obivously, hindi ako magpapabahay sa kaniya as long as i know na he's still with his <_< but as long as i know na i have feelings for him, and i know he also fels the same for me and hindi na sila masaya sa isa't isa ng partner niya, ill always be there for him no matter what... ( eHem.. im speaking for bf-gf relationships ONLY!!! ibang usapan na kapag married ung guy nOh -_- )

ill be just around for him... whenever he needs someone to talk to to cry on to etc.... obivously, hindi ako magpapabahay sa kaniya as long as i know na he's still with his <_< but as long as i know na i have feelings for him, and i know he also fels the same for me and hindi na sila masaya sa isa't isa ng partner niya, ill always be there for him no matter what... ( eHem.. im speaking for bf-gf relationships ONLY!!! ibang usapan na kapag married ung guy nOh -_- )

skn nmn..meron aqong gf nun..

tpos i met dis girl..

colege p kmi nun..

xempre ibang coarse ung kinukuha ng gf ko at iba dn ung skn..block section kmi nung girl..

first ngkakangitian lng kmi tpos txt txt tpos un..

den one day nkipag split up aq with my gf kc kmi n nung girl n klam8 ko..just want to share..dont know if dis is d try thread to share my xperrience..