Would You Go After Someone Who is Taken?

maybe yes/maybe not, recently ive came from a relationship that pretty good everything is in good term,suddenly it turns totally disaster,he have a long lost girlfriend and they have a child.and one day girl that ask for help to him blah blah blah,,,and he decide to marry that girl for the sake of the child and he left me behind he was telling me that one day i'll find someone much better than him,i cant understand that reason because i truly loved that man and i even offer myself to be his mistress,to answer the question maybe if he allow me to be his mistress i'll go for it,ganun aq ktanga at ganun q xa kmahal,,....

Edited by MsCareGiver

For guys there's no need to, even if it's your ex, let it go. If it's your new crush let her be.

With the ratio of male to female today, at least here in the Phils., which I think is 1:8(correct me if I'm wrong), a guy can have 3 to 4 gf at a time if he wants to. Though that's unfair.

So there's no need to fight over a girl if she has someone already. There are many pretty girls here in our country, but you don't need a pretty girl, what's important is the chemistry, connection, acceptance of who you are.

Mababaw na reason but that's reality that's our population.

There are many lonely/single girls out there who wants some loving. We just have to keep on looking and not mind the rejection, once you have the girl you want, balewala lahat ng rejection.

So guys let's spread our love.

• 2 weeks later...
Would you go after somebody who's taken? (Not Married for the sake of Moral Issues)..... This is not about cheating (so dont go after me :P ) What if you meet the right one, and that person already has a boyfriend/Girlfriend? would you go thru it? Are we doing them a favor by testing thier relationship? What are your thought?

Hehehe, the exact situation im in right now...actually i dunno what to do, its like watching from afar and waiting for an opportunity! we talk (me and the girl) a lot but she doesnt bring up her bf. She knows about my feelings for her (though it's not openly discussed) and we keep in touch. But at the end of the day... i get lonely. "maybe its wrong to say please love me too, but i know you'll never do..somebody else is waiting there inside for you..maybe its wrong to love you more each day cause i know he's here to stay.. but i know to whom you should belong.." gaddemmit!