Would You Go After Someone Who is Taken?

what if there is no end in sight?

then you don't go after her. in my experience, whether the person you are going after is in a good or bad relationship, it's really up to them if they want you to rescue them. it's always a matter of choice. it's a difficult task to chase after something you know will never be yours so the choice is also yours if you want to pursue it. it all depends how bad you want that person you're chasing after.

then you don't go after her. in my experience, whether the person you are going after is in a good or bad relationship, it's really up to them if they want you to rescue them. it's always a matter of choice. it's a difficult task to chase after something you know will never be yours so the choice is also yours if you want to pursue it. it all depends how bad you want that person you're chasing after.

fair enough....

why not ? meron akong kaibigang babae, meron na siyang boyfriend,

tinanong nga niya ako kung sakaling magkakaiwalay daw sila ng syota niya,

gusto mo ba maging mag-on tayo? by the way, crush na crush ko yung girl.

basta ganun lang, di ko lang sukat akalaing tatanungin niya ako ng ganun.

BOTTOM LINE IS...... pwede naman pala pero hindi lahat pwede.

what if there is no end in sight?

then it's time to move-on... as long as you let know or i let know the girl that i'm always here for her as a friend that she can rely on... you can be good friends even if she's taken right? as long as i won't be breaking any relationship, it will be fine...

Edited by jojo

Why something so wrong feels so right? Right love at the wrong time? Its simply what's meant to happen will happen. Kahit anong iwas o denial pa gawin ng both parties, mahirap itago ang feelings...It happened to me...Ano gagawin namin kung pareho kaming na inlove kahit meron kaming both commitments...Kung mas masaya kami sa isa't isa kesa sa talagang ka relasyon namin...We both never imagine na mangyayari sa amin ito...Dapat ba kaming magsisi o manghinayang na bakit ngayon lang late na kami nagkakilala...We both know na masasaktan lang kami dahil sa relationship namin... Ayaw naming saktan ang isa't isa...masasaktan kami kasi mahal talaga namin ang isa't isa...I'm married and in the process of annulment and she has a boyfriend which she admitted na mas mahal nya ko kesa sa bf nya... Advise naman jan pls :)

I'm married and in the process of annulment and she has a boyfriend which she admitted na mas mahal nya ko kesa sa bf nya... Advise naman jan pls :)

I guess the more rational thing to do is that you wait for your marriage to be annulled, and that she break with her bf, likewise (if she is more in love in with you, as you say)...only then can both of you be happy. Nobody says that either of you would end up getting hurt....it's just a matter of waiting for the right time. Obviously, in the present scenario, guilt is something that you have to deal with....and it's not something trivial that you can easily do away with. Set things straight...and all else will follow (i hope)....

But then again (hay....why is there always a but....)....it's easier to blurt out these words....but always difficult to put them to action :rolleyes:

If she broke off her relationship because she was interested in you, even if you never hinted on one, then that wouldn't be your fault. My ex's present husband approached her as a friend at the time. In the course of our conversations while we were still together, she gave away details which led me to believe he was interested in something more than friendship. I pointed them out, but she refused to attach meaning to his gestures. From a guy's point of view, his moves were pretty obvious. I suppose she never wanted to put malice into them, which was why she was comfortable sharing such details. As he ingratiated himself to her with all his favors, it came to a point wherein she even wanted me to befriend him. I knew where this was all leading to, so after telling her that he would confide his true feelings in due time, I decided to avoid playing the jealous card. While I was still in the process of making travel arrangements to spend some time with her, all I had going for me then were our conversations over the phone and the internet. Rather than being confrontational about the whole matter, I just said my piece whenever appropriate, and left it at that. True enough, he eventually proposed. The decision fell on her shoulders...it was out of my hands. It was rather unfortunate that being practically alone in the States left her emotionally vulnerable; otherwise, I think we stood a pretty good chance. She's been through quite a lot, really. That decision was a heavy burden, and I tried to do my part to ease it. All's well now. Her close friends speak of how happy she is with her married life. I'd do anything to make her happy; I'm glad it all worked out for her.

nice bro.i admire you.